11.

Part 11.

Shravan's POV

We reached court, the whole car ride was silent. I stepped out of the car first and like a gentleman I opened the door for Sumo.

"Chale?" I asked forwarding my hand for her to hold.

"Hmm" she hummed and kept her hand on mine and stepped out of the car.

We walked silently to the marriage court, but before entering, I stopped her.

"Sumo I am sorry!" I said.

"It's okay Shravan! You need my safety, plus you promised me that you will marry me again on our first anniversary, that too with rituals" she said smiling and I smiled back at her.

We both intertwined our hand and stepped inside the court where Pushkar and Preeti was waiting for us.

"Bhaiya are you sure?" Pushkar asked.

"Hundred percent!" I said with confidence.

"Aur Di aap?" Preeti asked.

"I am also sure Preeti, don't worry!" Sumo said.

"Toh phir chalo, papers pe sign kardo!" Pushkar said.

We moved to sign the papers. I signed it first and then Sumo. Pushkar and Preeti clapped for us.

"Congratulations Mrs. Malhotra!" I whispered in her ears as Pushkar and Preeti went to their car and me and Sumo was in my car.

"Congratulations to you too Mr. Malhotra!" She said smiling.

"I love you!" I said giving her a hug.

"I love you too!" She hugged me back and we broke the hug after a minute.

We were going to Tiwari Killa first as Sumo needs to pack her luggage, while Preeti and Pushkar went to Malhotra mansion to tell everyone about this news.

I don't have any idea about what excuse they are going to give back there in Malhotra mansion, but I hope the matter does not get big.

Suman's POV

I got married today. I am happy about it but I don't know how to face Ramnath uncle and my family.

We reached Tiwari Killa and I was hesitant about going inside but Shravan held my hand tightly and we both entered the house.

"Arre Shravan beta tum yaha! Aao baitho, Suman jaake chai lekar aa" maami said as we entered.

"Humne shaadi kar li hai!" Shravan blurted out without wasting a second.

"Kyaaa!!" Maami said being shocked. I held my head low. Everyone gathered around after listening to Maami's voice.

"Kya hua Manju?" Maama ji asked.

"Apni laadli se hi kyu nahi poochte, shaadi kar ke aa gayi hai madam!" Maami said in a taunting way.

"Kya!" Everyone said together being equally shocked.

I hid behind Shravan a little, scared of what will happen next. But to my luck I was saved.

"Ab shaadi ho gayi hai toh ho gayi, Suman tu jaake apna samaan baandh le, aur koi Suman ko kuch nahi bolega!" Here comes my Nanu, he saved me from Maami as usual.

I nodded and freed my hand from Shravan's hold and went to my room.

Shravan's POV

"Shravan tum mere saath kamre mein chalo!" Nana ji said and I followed him to his room.

"Nana ji mai promise karta hu ki Sumo ka har ek sapna poora karuga, maine usse vaada kiya hai ki hum phir shaadi karege apne 1st anniversary par!" I said as we entered in his room.

"Mujhe pata hai tum apna vaada nahi todte lekin meri bacchi ko sahi salaamat rakhna!" He said and I nodded.

Tring tring!

My phone rang, papa was calling me.

"Hello?" I answered the call.

"Shravan yeh Pushkar kya keh raha hai!" He said.

"Papa Pushkar bilkul theek keh raha hai!" I said.

"What!! Shravan I want you here in front of me within 30 minutes and that too alone, is that clear?" He said.

"Papa par...."

"Is that clear or not?!" He asked.

"Yes, I am coming!" I sighed and disconnected the call and went to Sumo's room who was packing her luggage.

"Papa ka phone aaya tha!" I said and she looked at me.

"Mujhe jaana hoga abhi, lekin I promise mai 2 ghante mein waapis aa jauga!" I said.

"Okay, aur waise bhi I need time to pack!" She said.

"Be careful!" I said giving her a hug.

"Hmm" she said hugging me back and then I left for Malhotra mansion.

God knows what is coming up.