15.

Part 15.

Shravan's POV

The whole day passed by like that only, Sumo being lost in her own world, she was quite the whole day and every time I went near her she hugged me tight and cried.

She didn't left the room for the whole day. Preeti and Pushkar tried to cheer her up but she didn't even listen what they were saying.

She was just lost.

I made her eat the food and then she slept hugging me tight. I hugged her back protectively and slept.

*******

I woke up first in the morning and saw Sumo still sleeping. I gave her a forehead kiss and got out of her hold and went to washroom to get ready.

I came out and she was still sleeping, without disturbing her I got ready and went down.

Everyone was waiting for me at dining table for breakfast.

"Good morning!" I wished them and sat down on my chair. Everyone smiled back.

"Shravan puttar Suman kithe hai?" Kamini chachi asked serving me the breakfast.

"Chachi woh abhi so rahi hai, raat mein she was having nightmares so she couldn't sleep properly!" I said and she nodded in understanding.

Everyone had their breakfast and left for their respective work. When I was leaving Pushkar stopped me.

"Bhaiya ruko! Kuch zaroori baat karni hai!" He said.

"Bol chhote!" I said.

"Police ka phone aaya tha subah subah!" He said.

"Go on!" I said asking him to continue.

"They said that there is no progress. That Aditya is not revealing anything!" Pushkar said.

"I guess I only have to do something!" I said thinking something.

"Pushkar mai police station jaa raha hu, Sumo abhi so rahi hai, jab uthegi toh bata dena usse ki mai police station gaya hu!" I said getting up from my chair.

"Okay!" Pushkar said. I went to my room to check on Sumo, she was still sleeping so I gave her a forehead kiss and left the room.

"Pushkar, ask Preeti to sit beside Sumo! Dar jaayegi Sumo agar woh kisi ko dekhegi nahi toh" I said.

"Thik hai bhaiya!" Pushkar said. I left for police station.

Suman's POV

I woke up and saw Preeti and Pushkar sitting on the couch as if waiting for something.

"Preeti? Pushkar?" I sat properly.

"Di aap jaa ke fresh ho jao uske baad hum bohot si baate karege!" Preeti said excited.

I know they all are trying to make me cheer, but what happened with me, I cannot forget that, not so easily!

I gave her a small smile and I started searching for Shravan as he was no where to be seen.

"Bhaiya ko dhund rahi hai?" Pushkar asked.

I nodded my head slowly and so innocently, as if a child is scared of something.

"Kaha hai woh?" I asked slowly.

"Bhaiya police station gaye hai kuch kaam se, thodi der mein aa jayege!" Pushkar said. I nodded and got up from my bed and went to freshen up.

I am married now, I have to take care of my family. I cannot just sit all day in room and cry.

I came out of the washroom and wore anarkali. I dried my hair and went down for the first time in two days.

"Di aao naashta kar lo!" Preeti called me and I went to have my breakfast. Preeti was talking about some or the other things and I was listening to her.

"Suman puttar ab tu kaisi hai?" Kamini chachi asked as she came in living room. I gave her a small smile and a nod.

"Accha ek kaam kar agar tu thik hai toh din ka khaana tu hi bana de, waise bhi teri pehli rasoi nahi hui abhi tak!" Chachi said.

She was right! At least my mind will divert a bit.

"Haa di! Bohot din ho gaya hai aap ke haath ka khaana khaaye hue!" Preeti said.

"Thik hai mai bana dugi!" I said.

"Achha di abhi jaa ke aap thoda rest kar lo!" Preeti said and I nodded. I went to my room and took some rest.