Chapter 20: We are boyfriends now?

Sarawat's POV
I woke up in the middle of the night because I couldn't feel Tine next to me, and I was scared he had left me again. But I found him sitting up on the bed.

"Tine, baby, why aren't you asleep yet? Come here, give me a hug, and sleep next to me."

"Wat, I want to ask you something"

"What baby?

"When did you first meet me?

I got up and put my arms around Tine's waist, and my head on his shoulder.

"I did one semester in your college before I moved to London. Everyday 12-12.30pm you would sit in the cafeteria all by yourself. I saw you on the first day of college and fell in love with you"

I placed a soft kiss on Tine's neck. I could feel the shiver running through his body.

"Yes I remember that. My friends all had classes during that half hour so I sat in the cafeteria and played games on my mobile. Why..why didnt I ever see you there?"

I chuckled. "Because you were always too busy with video games. And I was.. well I was kind of anti social. I have never been good at approaching people on my own."

"Wat, if you really liked me in college, why didnt you ever try to talk to me?

"I did. But you ignored me like I was nothing. And I was too afraid of rejection to ever try again. So, I just kept you in my heart instead."

"What? That's not true!"

Flashback

"Hey, can I sit here?" said Sarawat. He had been staring at this guy for the past two weeks and he had finally mustered up courage to go up and talk to him.

"Umm. Yeah. Sure. Whatever" said the guy without even looking up from his mobile phone. He was too occupied playing a video game on his phone

"Thanks. I am Sarawat, by the way."

"Ah huh. I'm Tine" said the guy, still not looking up from the screen.

"What game is that? I have never seen it before"

"Its called Super Plumber. You havent seen it before because I created it on my own, just for fun"

"Wow. That is amazing. Its looks great"

"Thanks I guess. I gotta go. Nice meeting you" Tine picked up his bag and left the cafeteria without even looking up at the guy he just talked to

End of flashback

"So yeah, that's what happened Tine. I thought I would muster up the courage to talk to you again, but I had to leave college soon after."

"I am...so sorry Wat. I don't even remember this whole conversation. I can't believe I was such an asshole in college." Tine's eyes were welling up and tears were falling on his cheeks.

"You idiot. Its not your fault." I patted his hairs and wiped his tears.

"It is. I was so involved in that stupid game that I didn't even see you. We could have met all those years ago, but I lost our chance."

"Tine..." I cupped his cheeks. "Its not a stupid game. Its great game that made your career. In fact, that game is the reason you walked into my life.And honestly, I didn't even look that good in college that anyone would do a double take at me."