Chapter 62

Chapter 62

I turned over in the bed and just stared at my gorgeous husband. For a while there I didn't think I would have this moment again. After six days being stuck as a wolf, I almost gave up all hope of every changing back. But with patience and my loving man, here I am. Human! Thank god! It scared the shit out of me to think that I can change into a wolf at any time. I really was not looking forward to doing it again.

I ran my finger down the profile of Colin's face stopping at his lips and then continuing down his bare chest and stopping at the sheet that cover the lower half of his body. "Don't stop."

I glance back to see Colin's intense eyes on me and swiftly climbed on top of him greedily sucking on his lips and then moving to his neck and down to his chest. "Damn Celeste, you can wake me up like this every morning."

"Hmmm, that sounds like a good plan." I continue my kissing journey down his abs loving the way they quivered under my touch and hearing the sounds Colin were making.

"As much as I hate saying this, we are about to have company."

"Tell them to go away, we are busy."

"Your damn cousin is not taking no for answer."

"Sean is here!" I popped up searching around for clothes.

"Hey get back here. What about telling him to go away?"

"Sweetie if Sean is here it must be important. I'll make it up to you later, get dressed. We have been locked in here for two days, it's time we joined the real world again."

"I'm not ready to share you just yet."

A loud knock at the door spurred me into jamming my legs into a pair of jeans. "Well the world is knocking and you are going to have to share." I rushed out the room and opened the front door of the cabin to Sean.

Sean engulfed in a tight hug. "Thank god you are okay. Let me look at you." Sean started spinning me around and inspecting me for any signs of trauma before pulling me into another bone crushing bear hug.

"Can't breathe."

"Oh sorry, I got here as quick as I could, when Colin called and told me about your change. How are you coping?"

"Honestly still a little in shock. Please tell me you have some explanation of what the hell is going on with me."

Colin walked into the room and went over to the small kitchenette pulling out a water bottle. "Carson."

Sean gave him a slight nod, "Wright." Sean pulled at my hand leading me to the couch. "That's why I'm here. First, the council will be down here in a few days to check out your progress with Vulance. My dad is heading up the team."

"Why is he coming? That's unusual to send someone who is actually on the council?" Colin had sat next to me while Sean remained standing.

"He is suspicious about you two."

"Why?"

"First he didn't like your attitude against him."

"Are you kidding me, he treated me like the gum that got stuck on the bottom of his shoe."

"I know Celeste, second he thought it was really odd that you left so quickly when you were originally planned to stay for a few days. So he thinks you are hiding something."

"So the fact that I can now shift into a wolf, would be a bad thing."

"Hell yes, we can't let him or anyone on the council find that out."