1• Jack

Cherryton was nothing independent or free, as the school liked to proclaim loud and clear.

In truth, it was run by an unknown system that spread fear. Even the teachers, even the principal, had to accept it. This system was Cherydropper.

it was nothing at the beginning, nobody cared, and it is surely for this reason that Cherydropper finally succeeded in reaching the throne. Cherydropper is the name of the heavier computer site in the city, behind which is hidden one or more secret identities.

Some say that Cherydropper is only led by one person, others that it is an entire organization. The more naive think that the site is a conscious entity.

But in truth, nobody knows anything.

At the very beginning, a few years ago, it was just a badly screwed up blog in which news stories were told by anonymous users. As time went on, however, the site became embellished, professionalized, and darkened.

Until becoming what it is today; a machine for the massive destruction of reputations.

What you should know is that this does not concern everyone in Cherryton. Including adults.

The first golden rule in Cherryton is: Do not have a secret. The second is: Cherydropper knows everything.

No one knows how, but if you hide a secret, Cherydropper will find out, along with the overwhelming and compelling evidence to back it up. His revelations, they shattered lives.

_______

Jack walked quietly across the main hall, looking confident.

Jack, he was one of those people who knows how to create the best illusions for themselves.

Jack, seen by everyone, was a cool and popular guy from the football team, who had lots of friends, had a bad time and had a good life. He was the kind of confident, confident and comfortable guy.

Everyone ignored his real self, his real face. It was voluntary; it had to be kept secret.

He met Legosi, his best friend. They knew each other from the sandbox. He was the person he trusted most.

But even Legosi didn't know the real Jack. He thought his friend was superficial, like everyone else.

When Jack had just arrived in front of his locker, his cell phone vibrated in his pocket. He withdrew it out of pure reflex.

He stopped playing with his locker after receiving a message from an unknown number. He opened, expecting a mistake, and his brow furrowed when he saw a strange text message.

from: unknown number
WE KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE