35

"Such meaningful flowers, May I ask for whom is it?" The lady asked as she bundled up the pink and white flowers into a bouquet.

"It is for my Husband, It's his favourite flower" I smiled looking at the alstroemeria which symbolized devotion and friendship

After I was diagnosed with depressive psychosis, I dropped out of the university to focus on my treatment, and within a span of two months, Jungkook and I got married.

Thinking about our marriage made me laugh because it happened all of a sudden when we were actually having coffee with Jimin and Charlotte one morning.

"What if this is a delusion as well? what if you are not real" I had expressed my concern to which Jungkook asked if I wanted an official certificate that confirmed that he was real.

Jokingly I had replied saying that would be reassuring when Jimin suggested we should simply get a marriage certificate which would serve as proof that he and I both were real plus it would validate our relationship.

I have no idea what came into our mind because after that we both rushed to the marriage registration office in our pajamas, dragging Charlotte and Jimin to become our witnesses.

The look on the registrar's face was hilarious as he repeatedly asked if we were sure about it but, to be honest, I hadn't been this sure in my entire life.

Maybe everything was in a rush but I knew I wouldn't regret it. In fact, I was relieved that I was courageous to take a step to secure my relationship this time.

We had yet to have a proper wedding, however, we still managed to click a wedding picture with the bouquet of paper rolls and kissing each other in our pyjamas.

"May God bless you both" She handed me the bouquet and I murmured a genuine thank you and walked out of the store towards the parking lot where my car was parked.

Today, Jungkook had officially inaugurated his game development company and launched his first multiplayer game, therefore, we were having a huge celebration at Yoongi's house since he owned a big backyard.

I received numerous texts from Charlotte informing me about everyone's arrival and while replying back to her, I climbed into my car and headed towards the destination.

Yoongi's home was a bit far from the main city as he loved living in solitude and It was going to take more than an hour to reach there so blasting one of my favourite songs on the radio, I drove the empty road singing my heart out.

"Baby I'm preying on you tonight, Hunt you down eat you alive Just like animals..." I was singing along when I realized a car had been following me since I left the flower shop.

Uneasiness settled in the pit of my stomach since the car seemed eerily familiar. I stirred to the left and so did it and the restlessness within me increased as the time prolonged.

"No Tia, you are just panicking, it's just a coincidence" I concluded stepping on the accelerator to speed up my vehicle but the car following me did the same.

"It's nothing, it's nothing," I repeated again, and again then taking a deep breath in, I positioned my rearview mirror to see its number plate and the gut-wrenching feeling was back.

"It can't be happening" I shook my head not wanting to believe my eyes.

It must be a mistake.

How can the car have the same number plate as Taehyung's car?

Was I hallucinating again? but how was it possible when I was taking my medicine regularly?

Hot tears spilt from my eyes blurring my vision. My fingers were trembling and I was trying my best to focus on the road as I dialled Jungkook's number.

"Hello honey," I could hear his cheerful voice and giggling sound of Charlotte in the back, teasing him for calling me honey while Jungkook shooed her away.

"Jungkook, he is here, he is going to kill me" I blurted out crying.

"Tia!! calm down please take a deep breath" the glee in his voice immediately dropped down as he sought to make me relax but it wasn't working. Not when I knew I wouldn't be alive at the end of the day.

"Jungkook...ahhh" I screamed when the car bumped the back of my car smashing my trunk and I jolted forward due to impact.

"Jungkook, I was never hallucinating, He is really here, AHHH" a shriek left my lips when It crashed on my back again.

"He is going to kill me Jungkook" I wailed out in helplessness.

The road was completely deserted and I had no choice but to move forward and soon it would lead me to a bridge.

"TIA, where are you? I am coming there, " I could hear the commotion in the background but I knew I didn't have much time left.

The car following me picked up its velocity and changed its track to label beside the left side of my car.

My breathing ragged as I pleaded with God to save me. This wasn't fair, after everything that I had to go through I was about to die without knowing the person behind it.

My body was jerking as I bawled my eyes out. In a blink of an eye, the future I had dreamed of with Jungkook would perish. I could see everything slipping out of my grasp and all I could do was shed countless tears.

I could see we were approaching the bridge and I also could foresee what was going to happen. The intention of the driver was quite clear so shutting my eyes close, I prayed for my death to be quick and painless.

Jungkook was repeatedly telling me it was going to be all fine but the way his voice cracked was enough for me to know even he was scared.

"Jungkook," I called him shallowing the lump that had formed in my throat I prepare myself to say the final words.

The memories of us meeting for the first time flashed right in front of my life. His bunny teeth, the way his eyes crinkled as he laughed, his adorable head tilts, and the way he flexed his muscles whenever he wanted to show who the boss was replayed on my head and a smile graced my lips.

I wished I would have noticed him when he came to attend my school fair. Maybe then everything would have changed, I could have avoided my cruel fate and many lives would be saved.

However this time, the sole thing that made me feel glad was that I was the only one who had to suffer and get hurt not the people around me.

My Jungkook was safe.

My Jimin would eventually be okay.

My friend, Charlotte would eventually forget about me and live a happy life with her boyfriend.

At least this time the casualty would be just me.

"Kookie I love you, tell Jimin that I love him as well"

I whispered when the car crashed to the side, turning my trajectory off the track and straight towards the river smashing the deck of the bridge and the last thing I got to feel was the chilling water splashing my face as my head slammed on the steering wheel.

*****

Who was behind everything!!!!!!!!????????????????????????? Theories??