23

"I'm going to let you know but right now, I think we need to tell Veronica what's going on because girl, I'm kinda worried," I say as I see Archie and Jughead but all I can think about is Archie. "I know but let's change the topic onto you and Archie, I need something positive,". "We're doing good B but it's hard, are you and Jug at a stage where you two just wanna rip each other's clothes off?". "L I have to be honest, I don't know what's going on with Jug and I at the moment. He's been distracted lately and I just don't know what to do," B says looking at him with sad puppy eyes. "If you want I can talk to him but its probably nothing. He's always like this because of his birthday tomorrow -". "-It's his birthday!? Why didn't he tell me?". "Probably because he hates his birthday, you can even ask Archie or even Kev. Jug's always hated his birthday, the bloody weirdo, I mean birthday cake is the best type of cake so I would be happy but Jug is just an odd one," I say as Archie approaches us and I can't even look him in the eye. "Archie is it true that Jug's birthday is coming up and he doesn't like his birthday?". "Well yeah, I mean his dad even told me he's never had a birthday party," Arch says ruffling my hair like I'm a child so I flick his head. Suddenly, we see Veronica and Jughead talking and they look like they're getting cosy, when did that become a thing? Betty starts to look a little hurt so I walk towards them and they just stop their conversation. "Hey L, what's up girl?", Veronica asks, looking suspicious. "Nothing V. Mind if I borrow Jug? Oh good you don't mind!" I drag Jug away from everyone so we can have some privacy. "What the hell? Since when are you friends with Veronica?". "I don't know to be honest, maybe around the time I first met the princess why?". "Jug come on! You guys look comfortable around each other plus Betty is kinda worried about you.", Jug looks down at the ground then looks back at me deep in my eyes. "Look I care about Betty but how are things between us going to work? She's the pretty girl next door and I'm just nothing, I'm just trash that gets thrown away. Even you did, you replaced me with Kevin and just stopped talking to me, Lila. I was telling Veronica about it and... She was just easy to talk to and I honestly thought she was nothing but an airhead princess who only cared about herself but she's more than that. I don't know Lila, this is your fault!", Jug suddenly, pointed at me. "Me?! What the hell did I do?!". "Before you brought all these girls into my life, all I had to think about was my novel and food which you owe me more of.". "Jug I'm really sorry I've haven't exactly always been there but I love you and Kevin equally. It's just when it came to guys and just being a girl, Kevin and sometimes Betty were always there for me. Look you will always be my first best guy friend and that will never change you dork," I pulled Jug in for a hug and we went back to the others. "L is it true what Archie just told me about my dad?". "Yeah, it seems that way," I reply as Veronica just looks shocked. "Guys maybe we should talk about something else like Jug's birthday," Arch said as I looked him in the eyes while I was screaming in my mind "You bloody hot idiot!". "Well I already knew about his birthday anyway so please tell me we're having a fabulous party Juggy," Everyone was kinda just looking back and forth at "Juggy" and Veronica. I mouthed "Juggy" to B and Red but Betty was just a little uncomfortable and of course Arch is trying to hold in his laugh. "No Veronica I can't tolerate that, I just don't like people.". "Well Betty I was thinking maybe you and Jug should do the famous tradition of us going to a double feature at the Bijou but on your own so you two can get some alone time," I suggest and Betty smiles. "But you guys should still come so we can be like the four musketeers for old times sake, anyway I've gotta go but I'll see you guys later". "Is it cool if I join you Juggy?" Veronica asks and Jug nods as they both head down the hallway talking. I look at Betty and she just looks really jealous and kinda mad, which is a mad combination for all the women out there.

Kev, B, Archie and me are just having lunch where out of nowhere Betty says, "Hey let's throw Jug a surprise party!". "A what?" Everyone says. "Betty that's a terrible idea," I said. "He hates his birthday like honestly Betty, I think you should think this through," Archie says then Kev starts elbowing me and I look in his direction to reveal the last person I thought we'd see again. "Betty don't look," Kev warns her but she looks anyway (Of course that's just what anyone would do!). "What's Chuck Clayton doing back?".

I just wanna thank everyone who is reading this book, I didn't really think that I would get this many reads but I'm so grateful. To everyone who is watching the latest episodes, I'm getting way too frustrated because I'm a big Barchie shipper and then the next episode just dismissed them! I'm semi-looking forward to tonight's episode as I do love their weird tales and I'm excited to see where it goes with Mr.Honey. Let me know if you guys want anything in the story like maybe some scenes with Kevin and Lila (which I've been meaning to do) or a Q&A for the characters? Feel free to let me know of any ideas you guys want to see unfold in the story. Also, I hope everyone is safe and doing okay. If people need someone to talk to or someone to just vent to, let me know and I'll be a shoulder to cry on.