Chapter 2

Recap:
After running from the rooftop she stopped outside a gym.

*No one's POV*
The gym door was semi open, so she peeked inside trying to find a good spot to sit down, but she stopped when she saw that there was a net in the middle of the gym. 'A volleyball gym' that was the first thing she thought when she saw it.
'looks like I got lucky and found it on my first day' she thought looking around remembering all her middle school days.
'let's play a bit before sitting down to drink my coffee' she took one of the balls and started bouncing it on the floor before throwing it up and running to it and slamming it as hard as she could.
*BAAM*
The ball hit the floor from the other side in a blink of the eye.
'looks like I still can play, maybe I can come here to practice sometime. no one will notice, and I will have fun'
She kept on serving and spiking the ball alone until she heard a groupe of shoes coming toward the gym, so she took the ball tossed it in the the basket, grabbed her belongings and ran out through the second door before someone could see her.
And she did get away and stopped in front of her class, taking a deep breath before entering.
' good there is only the pudding head and the rooster head . I'm just gonna ignore them, and maybe play a bit on my phone'
She sat down and took out her phone and earphone. Logging into her favorite game Fortnite and started a solo game which she won easily.
"hey you wanna play together. I know how to play this game" the pudding head said attracting her attention.
'so the pudding turned out to be a gamer' she thought before unswering with a quick ok and asking for his username.
'wait, Kodzuken. Where did I hear his name'
"oh wait I already have you as friends. Imma send a request" she told him.
"oh it's you. We played I think last week" he said before accepting the offer and starting the game.
'oh damn he knows how to play. I kinda feel bad now'
We ended the game quickly before the class got full and the teacher came in.
'fu©k it's math class. Imma ditch and keep playing until the next class'
She looked at Kenma and he nodded signaling that they will still play.
And with that they kept on until the bell rang.
'let's see. we have PE, thank God I drank some coffee to have at least some energy to play'
" thanks for playing with me Kenma. Hope we can play more later" and with that she went out.
"Oya Oya Oya looks like Kenma made a friend. So who is she?"the rooster head said while at the door.
" she is the girl the kicked the vending machine, Kuroo. And I used to play with her games" Kenma replied grabing his stuff to go out.
" really! Interesting. She made Kenma talk to her and remember her. That's impressive" Said Kuroo grabbing his stuff too and exiting the class with Kenma.
"whatever you say. Now hurry up we're gonna be late" said Kenma waving off Kuroo.
"ok coming coming" replied Kuroo laughing.
'let's see what you got, Yumeru'

TO BE CONTINUED...

(AN: hey hope you enjoyed the chapter. I was supposed to post it on th morning but I overslept until 3pm cuz I sleep at 6am. And I wrote this chapter in my notes but I accidentally deleted it when I tried to copy it i selected half of it but typed y by accident so everything got deleted. And I had to redo it sorry for any misspelling just comment it and I will correct it.
                             - Momo-Chan out.)