Chapter 4

( A/N in the end )
«  A STRAY BALL WATCH OUT » was heard after opening the doors .
No ones POV :
The ball headed straight to Yumeru's face , moving slightly to the left could have gotten the ball to hit her nose but someone grabbed her arm and pushed her back.
Thanking kamisama , Yumeru turned to look at whoever saved her ass from kissing the ball , only to be met by the rooster head from class yelling at someone else.
« hey are you ok ? Do you need to sit down ? » said a short guys who looked motherly in a way .
« Yeah I'm fine thanks » replied Yumeru before turning to the rooster ,« thank you for saving me , but I must get going I just showed that guy the gym » she added while pointing at Yamamoto « sorry for the instruction » and with that she proceeded to leave .
The rooster not paying enough attention wasn't fast enough to catch her before she left , Yamamoto stood there feeling guilty since he is the one who dragged he inside and couldn't catch up to her either . So they just left her to be not wanting to make her more uncomfortable.
« well that didn't go well for a first impression, but anyway she said she showed you here you must be new too we were just playing a 3 vs 3 game ,wanna join ? I'm Yaku by the way . What position do you play ?» said Yaku breaking the silence.
« oh yeah I'm Yamamoto, I play wing spiker .» he replied , and proceeded to wear his volleyball shoes and put down his bag .
" I wonder where she went " though Yamamoto before getting on court .
Yumeru's point of view :
" what was I thinking going in there . I should have said no . Well all I can do is hope I never meet him again " I thought to myself as I approached my apartment complex .
" I'm just gonna go inside and eat then sleep , thank god i have no homework " and with that she closed the door behind her .
_______________________________
A/N : sorry for not updating I have forgotten about this ff and when I remembered it I went through it and the writing style is so bad . I might keep posting but I'm working on another book and I have my school and guitar lessons so my schedule is pretty full but I will try and find time sorry for the short chapter but I feel sleepy cuz I only got 4 hours of sleep today .
                  - Momo chan out