Letting go

Y/N's POV

I couldn't even get ahold of Noah so I just went on Instagram and apparently everyone loves Caleb and his hoe ! I sighed then someone opened the door, it was my doctor. "Hello?" I said confused "well ma'am you are Free to go home now !" "Oh ok " so I got up and went home. The drive there was weird but when I got there I got a call " HeLlO" it was a very drunk Caleb " what the hell do you want !?" " I NeEd A riDe Hooooommeeee" " why didn't you call that slut , maddie ? I think " I said very salty because I loved him and I knew he didn't feel the same " ShE WoNT pIcK uP" " fine where are you " he texted me his location , and of course my stupid ass got in a car and drove. When I got there Caleb was on the front lawn of a party " Get in Caleb " he sat in the passenger seat and it was an uncomfortable drive Until he started talking " you know I love you more Than anything " he whispered " no , you love Your girlfriend more than anything"  "oh shhhhh , I don't like her at all " he said and then we were at his apartment and I decided to take him up to his apartment and when we were in there I later his down on his bed and just as I was about leave " Please stay !" He yelled " why ?" I said confused " I mean you dont Even l- " he started making out with me and some how I was straddling him and his hands were on my hips and his fingers were playing around with my bra and his lips moved down to my neck where he quickly found my sweet spot and I moaned his name but b-but something wasn't right and in that moment I relized that ... I don't love this guy or care about him or want him touching me how he is and I just grabbed my shit and left and got in my car and for some reason I was sobbing and I have no idea why , it wasn't rape but it felt like it ... I mean he made me believe he cared about me and I trusted that dirt bag and just UGH so that night I went home and I smashed every photo of us and blocked him and thats the day I learned to say goodbye to the people who don't care about you. 

- Hello you guys I hope you loved This story as much as I did making it but sadly it is time to say goodbye to it , I absolutely loved making it and I care very deeply about it but this story is finished and it's time to close the book 😭 I  am very happy about how it ended but it's become an extreme struggle to update it maybe in the near future i will write more chapters but right now this the end . Please DM me about how you would want me to completely finish it and I will pick the person who has the best idea and can help me write it I love you all So so much and hope that you reach Out Goodbye LOVE YOUUUU