Ferris Wheel Part 2

As the wheel started to spin James just grabbed on to the bar in front of him and squeezed his eyes shut. After a few times going around James started to relax, slowly opening his eyes and letting go of the bar. “Please don't stop at the top! Please don't stop at the top!” James kept repeating under his breath as the wheel started to slow. When they passed the top James let out a small sigh. Aleks just ignored him and enjoyed the view that the ferris wheel was providing him. As they stopped they James was pretty thankful that they were once again close to the ground. He watched at the people got off and new people got in. As they started to move again Aleks placed his hand onto James hand and started to smile. “What the fuck are you so happy about?”. Aleks just ignored the question and continued to stare out in the surrounding area. It was very clear that James was not enjoying the ride, he continuously fidgeted and found things that he could pick at. As the ride started to slow again James started to repeat “ Please don't stop at the top" again. This time James wasn't as lucky, they stopped at the very top of the wheel. “No no no no” with each no more and more panic started to creep into James voice. With panic creeping into James voice Aleks got a wicked idea ‘What would happen if I started to rock this thing?’. He looked at James with a wicked smile. James turned and looked at him and returned a smile. Aleks started to gently rock the seat back and forth. “Can you not fucking do that please?”. The panic pushed Aleks to rock it a bit harder. “Aleksander!” He continued to rock it, each time with more force. “Aleksander! Fucking stop! Aleksander! Fuck! STOP!” James was saved by the ride when it started to move once again. Aleks was laughing so hard he was having a hard time catching his breath. “That wasn't funny you fucking asshole!” James’ anger was making Aleks laugh even harder. Once the wheel went around once it stopped to let the two off. “You are such a dick! I now understand why you wanted to bring me here! This was your plan the whole time wasn't it!” James started to yell at Aleks once they got a way from the ride. “You should have seen your face!!” Aleks said in-between gasping for air. After a few seconds of starring at Aleks laughing James couldn't be mad any longer and started to laugh too. Once the two were done laughing they started to walk towards the next ride. James grabbed Aleks’ hand. “Your still a dick though” 

~So, i hope that you guys enjoyed this story. There are more stories to come :)~