It's Fucking Pity

Kirishima POV
Okay, he doesn't seem too mad I fell on him. And I somehow survived rock climbing. We head back to the dorms because he's hungry, but I think its just to get me out of his hair. I did probably annoy him with my constant screaming. Todoroki said to be myself, but what if that doesn't work? Maybe I should start my own way of getting rid of my crush. The thing is, that would mean distancing myself from Bakugo and he needs me right now. He needs me.

What do I need?

Bakugo POV

We are almost at the dorms and he hasn't said a word. I kind of miss his shitty voice and the stories he would tell. Keeps me away from whatever the fuck my thoughts are jumping to. Honestly, I told him I was hungry so he could get a break. I'm sure he's already sick of me, which is why he isn't saying anything. When we get back to the dorms, he quickly says goodbye and heads inside. I don't want to face him after that, he obviously wants some space. So the park will do.

Mina is there. Although I refuse to call any of them by anything other than nicknames, I know most of Kirishima's friends real names. She seems to be on a phone call with someone, and her tone of voice shows she is worried about something. I come into earshot.

"-then wait, but you need to make sure you are also looking out for yourself. You can't always put other people above you Kiri."

My heart stops. She's talking to Kirishima, and it's about me I'm sure. He is sick of me, he's been wasting all of his free time on me. SHIT SHE SAW ME.

"Kirishima I got to go. Call you back," she said quickly while running towards me. I had started to make my escape, but her sliding on her acid is pretty fucking fast.

"What do you want Racoon Eyes?"

"I want to know why you are eavesdropping on private conversations," she says while crossing her arms.

"I am not fucking eavesdropping, I was going to the park to relax. I obviously won't be able to cause your shitty pink ass is here, so I'll leave." I turn away again, but she grabs my arm. I hiss at her and she doesn't move.

"Kirishima has been helping you a ton-"

"I know, I'm an ungrateful piece of shit and should give him space. I get it," I interrupt. No need to hear her say it, my minds screaming it at me. 

"W-what? That's not it!" Her eyes went from annoyance to concern. "Why would you think that?"

"Tch, it's obvious he pities me. He is hanging out with me so I don't murder one of his real friends cause of a dumb crush. It's fucking pity," I spit out.

"Bakugo, he hangs out with you because you guys are friends. And he really like you. I mean it."

I 'tch' at the shit she's saying. As much as I would like to think she means it, I can't help but feeling guilty. It's like when he bought those binoculars to help save me, I need to do something so we're even.

"What does he like?" I pause. "Besides meat and manly shit. I need to fucking pay him back so I don't owe him."

"Well, he likes hanging out with his friends. So if you guys hangout more, I'm sure he would be happy." I nod then turn to walk away.

"Blasty! That's not how to end a conversation!" she yells from behind me. I ignore her. I'll hangout with him more. I'm going to study him to see what he likes and pay him back for it. I'm going to see if he actually likes me or if he thinks I'm a piece of shit like everyone else.