Chapter 5

Elijah POV

I fought every single urge to get to my feet and take her. Dime closed her eyes once again, and i wanted to see them. They let me know how much she enjoyed being the center of my damn world. She slowly, achingly released the buttons on her shirt, tempting me with the round globes of her tits.

My dick pulsed inside my pants, but i didn't touch myself, staring at the woman in front of me.

She'd not wanted to give in to my demands, but there hadn't been much choice. I had her in my grasp now.

I wondered if she realized that I had no intention of ever letting her go, unless she disappointed me. The women in my world were all hungry for power, for greed.I wasn't interested in that. What I wanted was a woman who'd stand by my side, who wouldn't be tempted by more money or power, or attempt to blackmail .me

Dime didn't even realize she was auditioning not just to be mine, but also to be my wife.

The shirt opened up, and I let out a little moan. The bra she wore had seen better days. He didn't mind at all. He made a note to purchase her some brand-new clothing. Only the best would do for my woman.

She spun around, presenting her back once again to me. Her hands  her hair touched up, showing off her neck.

When I'd kissed her, she'd been so sensitive, releasing a slight gasp as I'd used my teeth to bite down.

Her ass called to me, and i watched her hands move down. Slowly, she rocked her hips, taking the jeans with her.

The panties she wore covered too much, and i groaned. I couldn't help it anymore.

She didn't go straight for her panties.

Dime  kicked off the jeans, sending them across the room.

She reached for the catch at the back of her bra, and i watched her remove it. The red lines of her bra marked her skin.

I couldn't see her tits, but there was time for that.

Still, she didn't face me. She put her fingers in either side of her panties, giving me a  teasing glimpses of her ass. She didn't pull them down, and then she spun, crossing her arms in front of her tits.

She turned around and she looked like a little virgin temptress. I'd gladly be the villain that took her.

She raised her hands above her head, showing off those breasts  I'd been wanting to see naked. Those nipples were  begging  to be sucked.

Her body was more beautiful than i  even imagined, and in the past few hours, I'd been doing a lot of imagining.

Finally, she bent forward so that her breasts hung down, and she stepped out of the panties, just as the music stopped. She stood up tall, and what I saw was a thing of beauty.

Her pussy had a lightly trim of hair,  and which was very tempting.

She panted. The rise and fall of her tits captured my attention.

Crooking my  finger, i  waited for her to step toward me , and i smiled as she did.

Taking hold of her hand, I got her to straddle my lap on the chair. There was just enough room for her knees to nestle either side of me. Putting my hands on her hips, i just  stared up into her light grey  eyes.

Need looked right back at me. Running my  hand up her back, i wrapped some of her hair around my fist, tugging her head back. Putting my lips on her neck, i flicked my  tongue over the pulse before licking down her neck, dipping into her collarbone.

She gasped, arching into my  touch. Staring at her tits, i  flicked one nipple and then the other, hearing her moan.

"You like that, baby? You like my mouth on your body?"

"Yes."

"Do you think it feels good?"

"Yes."

Trailing my  tongue to her other nipple, I licked the bud, relishing her moan. With my  other hand, i  moved it across her hip, down her stomach, cupping her mound.

She was wet.

Sliding a finger between the lips of her pussy, I  found her swollen clit and stroked across it.

She cried out, her hands going on either arm of the chair. Biting down on her nipple, i slid that finger into her cunt, feeling how tight she was.

She was achingly so, and I  couldn't wait to slide my  dick deep within her. I'd have her coming apart for me in a matter of seconds.

"Tell me what you want," I asked .

"I want you. Please."

"You want me? You want me to do what? Leave you? Let you make yourself come?" i said 

"No. I want you to make me come, and then I want you to fuck me. Please, Eli."she begged. 

She even gave me a nickname i liked it. 

I  smiled against her tits, rubbing my  cheek against the mounds. She was perfect.

Adding a second finger into her cunt, I rubbed her clit with my thumb, tugging her hair back at the same time.

Her cries filled the air as I  brought her closer to orgasm, the heat of her surrounding my  fingers, clenching as I  got her close.

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed as I  pushed her over the edge, the orgasm clearly taking her by surprise as i fingered her pussy.

I  didn't let up, making her ride it, taking all the stokes  within her. I am sure her other lovers  were not nearly as big as my dick, but she was going to get that in just a second.

Sucking her nipple into my  mouth, I  bit down, and that set her off again, screaming. Her hands sank into my  hair as I  caused pleasure and pain.