Epilogue

{Epilogue}

{Chapter 43}

{Third person POV}

{unedited}

{6 years later}

"Cody! Luke! Ayden! Hayden! Damien! Theodore!" A frustrated Breyanna yelled as she rub her three months pregnant belly to calm down.

"Yes aunt Breyanna?" Cody asks. He is a mixture of Lani and Zacharias. He has Zacharias' dirty blond hair and Lani's turquoise eyes.

"Who broke the glass?!" Breyanna demands glaring at Cody.

Cody scoffed before answering. "Luke did."

"Did not!" A little voice yelled. Luke a mixture of Adea and Ryker, he is the mischievous one in the group, he has Adea's cherry-red hair and Ryker's emerald green eyes.

"Then who?!" Breyanna cried.

"Ayden!" Hayden yelled, laughing as he runs up to Breyanna. Hayden a mixture of Quanda and Xavier. He has Xavier's Jet-black hair and Quanda's icy blue eyes.

"What?!" Ayden shouts, as he walks downstairs. He is a mixture of Iona and Ezekiel. He had Iona's scarlet red hair and Ezekiel's dark brown eyes.

"You broke aunty Brey, glass," Theodore whines. He a mixture of Sese and Alejandro. He has Alejandro black hair and Sese's honey brown eyes.

"Did not!" Ayden yelled.

"Damien! Stop!" Breyanna shouts as she saw Damien in the sugar bucket. Damien a mixture of Breyanna and Jacob. He has Breyanna's light brown hair and Jacob's chocolate brown eyes.

"Mom? What's wrong?" Damien questions sweetly.

"He is a demon." Adea laughed.

"Mommy!" Luke yelled, before running to Adea.

"My little vamp!" Adea smiles.

"Cody!" Lani opened her arms and Cody ran into them.

"Mommy!" Hayden, Theodore, and Ayden yell in unison.

Hayden ran into Quanda.

Theodore ran to Sese.

Lastly Ayden ran to Iona.

"I am never baby sitting those monsters ever again," Breyanna says.

Laughing, Adea picked up Luke before saying. "Bye, Breyanna!" As she disappeared with a black smoke behind her.

"Bye Aunty Brey!" Cody smiles showing off his two front teeth that are missing.

Lani smiles as she disappears with a dark red mist behind.

"See you soon, aunty Brey!" Ayden says excitedly as Iona put him down and shift into her dragon which made Ayden climb on her back before she flew up in the air and made words with the cloud. It said - BYE BREYANNA!

"Aww!" Breyanna cooed.

"Bye Brey!" Sese smiled at her sleeping son before disappearing.

"Bye Breyanna!" Quanda snickered when she saw Damien covered in sugar. Quanda muttered a quick spell and disappeared when a puff of black dust.

"Where are they going?" Jacob asked when he picked up Damien.

"To the universe," Breyanna answers.

"Why didn't you go?" Jacob inquired.

"Jacob, I'm pregnant!" Breyanna deadpanned.

"Oh!" Jacob smiles before kissing Breyanna.

"Eww!"

the end

vote/comment/share