Superman

Chapter 7

Superman

01:30AM, Gangnam

Minho and Sulli entered the house. Sulli sank on the sofa. She’s so dead tired. She took the high heeled shoe off and took her pillow and blanket from behind the sofa. She lay on the sofa covering herself with the blanket.

Minho went to his room and changed into his sleeping clothes. He went out to get some water when he noticed Sulli’s sleeping form. Is she…sleeping already?

Minho went towards Sulli and noticed that she’s already deep in her sleep.

“Caused by exhaustion.” Said Minho.

Minho sat in front of Sulli and noticed her face still have all the make up on.

“As a woman, she’s really so careless. How can I leave the housekeeping to her?” said Minho.

Minho sighed. He stood up and took a basin of water from the bathroom. And then he took a small amount of facial wash. He started touching Sulli’s face gently to remove the make-up, Sulli’s face moved a bit but she did not wake up. Minho continued until he was able to clean her entire face.

Minho sighed.

Now that Sulli is make up free, why does it seem like she has become prettier? What is the matter with him? Wasn’t he already surprised how beautiful she became with the make up on?

Minho felt the acceleration of his heart beat as he reached for Sulli’s face again. This time, he held Sulli’s cheek and felt the smoothness of her skin.

Minho shook his head as he withdrew his hand.

“I’m becoming crazy because of all the action tonight. Tomorrow, once I had a good rest, once she’s back to her normal style, I would for sure laugh at myself now.” Said Minho.

Minho stood up and cleaned the basin. He then went to his room. But it was not easy getting sleep. 

“I just need to count sheep in my head.”

---------------------

10:04AM, Gangnam

“You got it Sulli.” Said Luna.

Thank goodness. Sulli sighed in relief. She’s been trying to understand the computation and after several attempts, she finally got it.

“Luna, I need you to attend this meeting with me.” Said Mr. Park. “Let Sulli handle the queries.”

“Oh, ok.” Luna stood up.

Sulli looked at the queries and started answering one after another.

And then she stopped. There was a critical question form a level 6 in Singapore. Sunny is not around, Luna and the Boss are not around too.

“Yoona, are you familiar with this question?” asked Sulli.

Yoona stood up and checked the question.

“Oh no…I’m not familiar with it. But it sounds critical and the people involved are high ranking people.” said Yoona. “The meeting Boss attended will take hours to finish. And Sunny was sent offsite so she’ll not be here in another hour.”

Sulli re-read the mail. Why is it familiar? Luna has discussed a similar issue in the past.

“I think one of Luna’s old mail might help.” Said Sulli.

Sulli started searching the materials that Luna gave her. It took her a few minutes to finally find it. And when she found it, she read it thoroughly.