Night of Passion

***Chapter contains some mature content. Readers below 18 are advised to not proceed reading until... your 18th birthday. :D

Chapter 22

“I think I got your surprise now.” Said Minho, his eyes closed.

He can’t be wrong in what he saw right? On the bed were red rose petals formed into a heart. There was a bottle of wine on the side and two glasses. It looked like a honeymoon room.

 “Really?” Sulli’s voice sounded nervous.

Minho felt his blood starting to boil. Did Sulli prepare this? Does she know what these kinds of things can do to his imagination? And does she know how hard it is to stop a man once his imagination starts to run wild?

Minho slowly opened his eyes.

“Are you teasing me again?” asked Minho. “Because this time if this is just a tease, I won’t tolerate it anymore.”

Sulli shook her head. She looked tensed.

“No. This time… there’s no teasing.” Said Sulli.

Minho clenched his hands tight. Sulli is clearly giving him a clear sign right?

“This time… I’m sure.” Said Sulli.

Minho took some calming breaths, his chest is drumming earnestly.

“Do you… know what will happen if we continue on this night like this?” asked Minho.

Sulli wet her lips and bit it. She slowly nodded.

Sulli said she was sure. And she’s no longer a child to not have an idea what Minho is referring to.

“We are… husband and wife.” Said Sulli, her voice almost just a whisper.

Yes, indeed. And they’ve put this off to Minho’s torture.

“But Sulli… I want you to be ready if we ever…” Minho tried to fight the screaming madness inside his already heated body. “I don’t want to rush you. Did I… pressure you in anyway?”

Sulli took a couple of steps until she was standing just a foot from Minho.

“You didn’t.” said Sulli. “I did this out of my own will. The truth is… I’m nervous and scared right now. I am extremely worried and I am afraid I might fail you. But… I… love you Minho. And I want to show it to you, make you feel it, make you know that there is no one else I would love like this than you. That is why I am ready to give you everything, my everything.”

Minho looked away as tears started falling from his eyes. He felt like his heart is going to explode. How can Sulli touch him like this? How can she say words that could melt like he’s made of clay?

Sulli closed the gap between her and Minho as she reached to wipe Minho’s tears.

Minho looked at Sulli’s face, tears also started flowing down from her beautiful face.

“I love you so much Sulli and your love make me feel overjoyed.” Said Minho. “To the point that I feel like I might be a bit delusional right now.”

Sulli smiled.

“But you don’t need to do this just to prove your love for me.” Said Minho. “I want to make love to you when you’re ready, my wife.”

Sulli took a deep breath. She felt a small sting in her heart.

“Where did I lack in preparation?” whispered Sulli, more to herself than Minho.