Chapter 1-Meeting Prince vegeta

Two fire like objects are flying towards earth.

KABOOM!

Gine: huh? Were are we?

Bardock: ugh...my wounds are still here from battleing that basted frieza.

Gine: wait, Bardock, are you there?

Bardock: Gine?

Gine walks over to Bardock.

Gine: Bardock, there you are!

Bardock: hey, Gine.[looks around] This planet looks familer, it looks like the planet we sent our son to.

Gine:[looks around] your right, it looks like the planet our son was sent to. Maybe we sould look for our son?

Bardock: Good idea, let's look for our son.

Before they got out of the area where they landed, they saw bulma's father Dr. Brief coming.

Dr.Brief: hello, there. You Guys seems injired, follow me if you want to heal you injires.

Bardock: Sure, but if you dare touch my wife, I will kill you! Got it?

When they got to the capsule corp, they saw a blue haired women watering flowers.

Bulma(aka the girl with blue hair): Oh, hi goku, why are you wearing sayian amor, you know chi-chi don'est like that.

Bardock(thinks)Also wide eyed: This girl, i saw her in my visons, is it...

Gine(waves hand in front of him): Bardock? BARDOCK!

Bardock(shakes thought out of his mind): huh? Ya I'm fine.

Dr.Brief: I don't think that's goku, Bulma, have you ever seen him wearing a red scarf on his forhead?

Bulma: actullay, no, so you are not goku?
But before Bardock can answer, they heard a lound scream comeing inside.
Vegeta: WOMEN, I NEED YOU TO FIX THE
GRAVITY ROOM!

Bulma: Just wait, vegeta!I am trying to figure out who this person is right now! Why don't you come outside and take a look?

Vegeta: hmf(begin walking to the door)
when vegeta gets to the door...
Bardock and Gine(while bowing down on their knees): P-Prince V-Vegeta!

Vegeta(a bit shocked)(thinking): how did they survive the explosion of Planet Vegeta!?

Vegeta(closeing his eyes): Just call me vegeta, it will be fine, and I am guessing you're here to look for your son, is that right?

Bardock and Gine: Y-Yes, I-If you K-Know where H-He is, then would you please lead us to where he is..

Vegeta: Hmf, Fine, but you will have to wait till he comes.

Bardock: We can wait, but it needs to be quick.

Vegeta: Whatever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, chapter 1 is done, Tell me how you like it so far in the comments. Also This is my very first fanction, so there might be some mistakes in there. I will update soon!