Its Christmas!-A christmas special

It was Christmas eve and Goku and his friends were at a party celebrating. The party was at bulma's house. Bulma was carrying baby bulla to the party.

Bulma: Welcome Everyone! Today we will be celbrating christmas and-

Goku: Um..Bulma, what's chirstmas?

Bulma(Whispers): I will tell you later. (Contining her speech) As I was saying, We will be celbrating christmas and giving gifts to your loved ones, ready? Go!

The sayians were standing still.

Bulma(To the sayians): HELLO, go give your loved ones a gift, and vegeta, give your son something.

Vegeta: I don't give gifts.

Bardock: Nethier do I.

Goku: Do you know what gift I should give to chi-chi?

Gine: Give her what she likes the most, Kar-eh, I mean Goku.

Gine is still geting used to calling his son Goku.

Goku: Give him what she likes the most, huh.

Gine: Yup, now go!(pushes goku to chi-chi)

MEANWHILE WITH VEGETA AND BARDOCK

Bulma: Aww come on why are you sayians so diffcult. Please just give me something vegeta..(Puppy Eyes)

Vegeta(Uncomfortable): Uhhhh....FINE, BUT ONLY THIS ONCE.

Bardock: Oh, Look at the prince of all sayians now..Hahaha.

Bulma:AND BARDOCK

Bardock: What.

Bulma: YOU get a present for your wife.

Bardock: Why.

Bulma: Because I SAID so.

Bardock(Man this woman is not kiddin'): FINE

Bulma: By the way.

Bardock: Yes

Bulma: After this christmas party is over, you and your wife is going to meet the Z fighters.

Bardock: The Z fighters?

---------------------------------------------------------
That's it! I'm sorry for not updating in so long, I had school and hw, but since winter break is here, I can update more often, so no worrys. Find out in the next part what goku is going to give chi-chi and the meetong between the Z fighters and Bardock and Gine. Merry christmas! See you next time!