Stuffed love-dukexiety/onesides prinxiety/fluff

Requested by AshTrash669 Thank you!!
Warnings:fighting,yelling, cussing
Summary-Virgil hears yelling erupting from romans room and goes to check on it only to find roman and remus fighting over a stuffed bear that looked like Virgil.

Virgil is walking down the hallway about to go downstairs when he hears yelling come from the right of him. He walks down to hall and notices the sound is coming from Princeys room. He peeks into the room only to find him and Remus going at it for some reason.

"Guys? Why are you fighting?" virgil said concerned but honestly enjoying the show. "Well emo, he stole my bear!" "did not!" princey yelled in defense

They began to yell back and forth again when Virgil noticed something poking out of the prince's closet. He walks over to it and picks it up. It was a stuffed bear that looked like him. Same jacket and eyeshadow and everything.

"Uh guys?"

The twins look over at virgil. They both notice the bear. "You thief!" "ok you caught me but lay off! Virgil's mine!" "hell no hes mine!"

Now they both went to either side of virgil and started pulling his arms like a game of tug o war.

"Boys! I'm already dating one of you! And the other is just a moron.... Well your both morons but face it roman its never gonna happen and remus....i love you but your dumb for not realizing were already dating and you dont need to fight over me anymore."

Roman was now slouching sadly and a tear was going down his face. Virgil picked up the doll and gave it to roman.

"Even though I think it's weird you can have it since Remus already has me. And i hope you know just because he's my boyfriend doesn't mean your not my favorite best friend prince."

Roman smiled at virgil and remus as they left hand in hand. He could live with being virgil's favorite prince friend....right?

I know it's short but I'm working on a book that i hope you'll enjoy when I'm finished!!💜💙