Page 7

"Yes," I smiled and he kissed me. I hugged him and he let go.

"That sign took 2 mental breakdowns. Thanks, guys. You helped a lot," Bryce told the guys whe went back inside.

"This is what you did all day?"

"Yeah."

"You're so sweet!" I kissed him and smiled.

"You ready to go home?" Bryce asked and I nodded. He drove and we both went in. "Okay, so what are you okay with?"

"What do you men?" I asked.

"Hand holding, waist holding..."

"Oh, I'm okay with both of those, but there's a million that I'm not okay with. I'm pickey. What are you okay with?"

"Everything. I'll wait for you to make the moves." I nodded and there was an awkward silence between us. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Right. Yeah," I said and he got to the door. "Bryce."

"Yeah?" I quickly ran over and kissed him. "Bye," he smiled and shut the door.

"I don't think I was supposed to hear any of that," Kristy came down and I sighed. "So now you're together?"

"Yeah. Since 10 minutes ago," I said.

"Your school shut down since Covid-19. For the rest of the year, you have online school."

"Thank god," I watched a couple movies before sleeping. My phone rang in the morning and I answered. "Yes?"

"You didn't reply to my texts. What's up?" Bryce asked.

"I'll talk to you later. I'm going back to sleep."

"Wait! But I miss you."

"So?"

"You inconsiderate-" I hung up and went back to sleep. "Miranda... wake up."

"Why are you everywhere?" I whined.

"It's almost noon."

"So?"

"Wake up."

"Come up with a cute nickname that only you'd call me and I'll think about it."

"M."

"Not cute, but fine," I said and got ready. Bryce and I went down and sat at the counter.

"As an older sister, how would you feel about your younger sister moving into Sway?" Bryce asked Kristy.

"Just take her," Kristy didn't care.

"Great," I said.

"Well, Lazy Ass, go pack," Bryce ordered and i finished. I was given a large room across from Bryce's and set my stuff up. He came in and hugged me around the waist from behind. I set my hand on his forearm and he pulled away. "Sorry."

"No. I mean..." I wrapped his arms around me even tighter.

"Bryce, did you throw a chair into the bool?" Quinton came in.

"I was bored," Bryce said. "Tell Griffin that his mannequin is next."

"Leave my mannequin alone," Griffin walked to the two.

"Who killed the rubber chicken?" Jaden came in.

"Anthony and Kio," Bryce answered.

"We did what?" Kio asked at the door.

"Big boobs," Anthony came to me. "Big... boobs," he poked my nose and I bit his finger. "Ow! Bryce, your girlfriend bit me! Am I gonna get rabies?"