Page 13

We left to go to the hotel and Bryce was filming a YouTube video and we asked each other questions about ourselves.

"What's my favorite fast food restaurant?" I asked.

"McDonald's?" Bryce asked

"No."

"Burger King?"

"No!"

"Taco Bell?"

"No. Cane's. Wow, and you say you know me," I said.

"What's my least favorite restaurant?" Bryce jumped from the table to the chair.

"McDonald's."

He finished his video and we wanted to act stupid.

"I dare you to go down to that man and ask where Starbucks is. It's right there, so walk away after he tells you," Bryce said. I went down and called Bryce so he could listen in.

"Hi, where is the closest Starbucks?" I asked a man.

"Right there," he pointed behind me.

"Oh, thank you." I walked the opposite direction and he stared at me as I turned around and ran back into the room. "It's burning outside."

"That's LA for you," Bryce shrugged and lied down on the bed, shirtless. He kissed me and I smiled. I loved being in his presence and he just made me happy. I felt him leaning in for more and he pulled me onto him. I straddled him and my arms wrapped around his neck while he set his hands on my waist. His kiss trailed down my jaw and down my neck. He lightly sucked on the skin on my shoulder and I bit my lip. He met my lips again and this time, it was my turn. I leaned in by his ear and kissed the spot right under it. Bryce let out a loud groan and I kissed down his neck to his collar bone. I left a hickey on his shoulder and rested my hands on his chest. Bryce flipped us and hovered over me. He pulled my clothes off of me and I lightly tugged at his shorts. He pulled them off and kissed me as he pushed in. I let out a small moan and he sped up his thrusts. I was screaming and moaning. He let out loud groans and moans, finishing soon enough. We quickly stumbled into our clothes and lied down.

"I love you," I said and faced him. He pecked me on the lips in response. We hung out at the beach for a while and night came. We spent 3 days there and then drove back. "I had fun." Bryce pet my head and I smiled.

"Tayler's gonna come over with hamster balls and we're gonna mess around. Will you join?" Bryce asked.

"No. I'm not fun. I've told you this."

"Will, you at least get a tattoo with the boys and me?"

"Yeah."

"What do you plan on getting?"

"I don't know."

"I want you to get my name tattooed on your color bone. And get our ship name tattooed on the side of your hand. I'll do it too," Bryce said, kissing the side of my hand.

"Biranda?" I asked.

"Mh-Hm."  We got home and Tayler came. I watched the boys from my balcony and Bryce had to jump into the pool with his clothes on. They all came to my balcony and Bryce was scared to jump.

"Pussy!" Josh yelled and ran from his room to mine. He jumped into the pool, then ran back in.

"He still hasn't jumped?" Anthony asked. He took his hoodie off and jumped too.

"You jumped too?" Josh asked Anthony.

"Oh, come on! Someone can jump from up there!" I pointed to the balcony higher up.

"Oh, then do it!" Bryce yelled at me. I got to the top balcony and took my hoodie off so I was in a bra and leggings. I did a backflip and landed in the water.

"She has more balls than you, Bryce!" Tayler said.

"It's fucking freezing!" I ran back. Bryce jumped and I dried myself. He took the towel after me and decided to walk around the house naked. "Bryce, I... I give up with you." The two tattoo artists came and Bryce and I got ours first.

We got dinner as the night rolled around and I went to bed early.

"How are you tired?" Bryce came in, vaping.

"Because I'm not high," I said, shaking my head. "Go outside, Bryce. You're filling my room with smoke." He mumbled something about me being a delicate daisy and went out. I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "I'm sorry I don't want second-hand smoke," I said, sarcastically.

"Don't be a prick about it."

"Go to your room," I ordered and sighed. He came to my face and blew smoke on me before walking out. I glared after him and slept.

In the morning, I got Starbucks and got Griffin's order. The boys were all sitting in the living room and I gave him his drink, sitting in a chair. They stared between Bryce and me and I looked down at my phone. We sat in complete silence and Jaden came over. He stood in front of me and held out the rest of his white claw to me. I finished it and noticed Bryce staring. I went back to my phone and saw him open his mouth out of the corner of my eye.

"No," I hissed and everyone looked at him.

"I'm sorry, okay?" Bryce still said and I ignored him. "I was high. I'm sorry."

"Maybe you shouldn't have been high in the first place!"

"I know! And I'm sorry!"

"Okay!"

"Then we're fine!"

"Yeah!"

"Then come here!" Bryce ordered.

"Fine!" I went over and kissed him. I sat with him and we looked through our phones.

"Raise your hand if you're confused," Josh said and he, Anthony, and Griffin raised their hands.

"Upstairs?" Bryce whispered to me and we went up. "We're good now, right?"

"Yeah. I didn't have a reason to act mad," I told him. "So I'm sorry."

"And I shouldn't have been high. I'm sorry, too." Kaiya followed us and Bryce picked her up. I pet her head and she yipped, clearly loving the attention she was getting.