Page 15

I'm sorry this is a short chapter. I'm not sure how to end this, but if you guys comment some ideas at the end, I'll pick one of them and change it. The ending is really sucky, so... yeah. Thanks! Onto the rest of the story.
____________________________________________________________

Bryce sat me down one day and said we needed to talk. I was honestly scared of what he'd say.

"So... We've been together for a long time now. Like, what, 8 months? What do you see in us?" Bryce asked.

"Wow, Bryce is being serious," I shifted and he let out a small chuckle. "Um... I don't know. You tell me first."

"I, like, don't wanna make you uncomfortable or anything. But... I really love you. And that's a big word. I can see myself with you forever. And I can't bear the thought of leaving you. And I know you like kids, but I hate them... So, I know we're gonna argue about that. But I'm willing to spend time talking about that with you."

"I see the same thing. I love you so much, babe. And I don't see myself with anyone else. Yes, we'll argue about kids, but I don't think we should worry about that yet. We have each other, and that's all we need. And we'll get through everything." Bryce nodded and kissed me. That's where our entire lives changed for the better.

The End