Honesty

"I... I missed you." I breathed on her neck.

"I missed you too..." Jennie's voice was soft, gentle, and it soothed me. Just hearing her voice, sent a sweet kind of energy throughout my body.

Never once letting my eyes look away from hers, I lifted my hand and reached hers, over lapping it, pressing my hands gently against her soft one, helping her hold the umbrella up.

"Jennie..." I breathed again, making her eyes widen, as she continued to look at me, her eyes dilating. "I... I don't know what I was thinking..." I spoke. "How could I have thought I could stay away from you an entire day? But more so, why did I voluntarily choose to stay away from you...?" I asked, slowly shaking my head, confused. "...when I still could remember the pain I was in when I couldn't be with you for the past 2 years."

I noticed Jennie's eyes becoming more glossy, as she looked at me with a new expression on her face. It was different. It was as if she was trying to take in everything that was happening but didn't know what to do other than to stand there and listen.

I curved my lips into a faint smile, as I grabbed hold of her free hand, slowly moving my fingers in between hers as if asking for permission, in which she gladly gave.

"Jennie, remember when we were in high school, and we ran to the park?" I asserted, my face gleaming. "And we played in the garden behind the playground?"

"Yea." Jennie spoke, almost in a whisper, as she smile at me.

"When you gave me that red rose that day and explained to me the meaning behind the different colored roses, I lied to you then. I was feeling love... but not for that guy in school." I pierced her eyes with my stare, as her eyes continued to lock on mine. "...or any guy for the matter. Whether I liked it or not, my heart was already fixated on someone. There was only one person who could make me smile, who could make me laugh, who could..." I paused and tightened my hold on her hand. "...make me feel so deeply... for her."

I gulped, as I stared at Jennie, and I watched as her lower lip slowly departed from her upper.

"I know you can't love anyone and that you're not allowed to, because of your career, and I wouldn't want to jeopardize anything or ruin your life but... I just... I just-"

My babbling was soon ended, as I felt Jennie's lips locking mine. I moaned, and tasting her cherry chapstick off of her soft lips, kissing her softly, admiring this moment. In that moment, I was not thinking about the future, nor was I pondering the past. I was just living in the now, and I enjoyed every second of that kiss, remembering it.

It was only one kiss, but within that one kiss held so much passion, fueled passion that sent electricity through our body, like a shock in our cells. It was a powerful thing.

After she pulled away, I slowly lifted my eyes, as my lips remained apart, still yearning to kiss her again and again and again.

"You... you babble a lot when you're nervous or excited." Jennie light-heartedly chuckled, her eyes squinting at me, as she smiled.

I had returned that smile and bit my lip, stepping a foot closer, to the point our chest were grazing slightly, and our lips were an inch apart. I held in a moan under my breath at the contact.

"Well, what can I say. I have something to be excited about."

I smiled, leaning in to lock my lips onto hers again. And this time, we kissed more passionately, and our movements were more rapid as if we were trying to suck the life out of each other as if we could never be truly satisfied or have enough of one another.

Jennie lowered the umbrella, cloaking our faces, as she then used her free arm to hold me closer if that was even possible.

"You lost." I heard Jennie chuckle, as she suddenly pulled away after our little make-out session. At first, I had no idea as to what she was referring to, but then I did.

I looked into Jennie's eyes, with a bright smile, in admiration.

"Did I really though?"

----------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for not updating, I'm busy collecting Hearts, Tickets and Beats . You know that blinks we are at war . So please understand why I'm not updating, thank you 😘

Please vote 🤗