9.

Sunday.

Perrie

<<Me and Hatchi are officially inviting you and Otis for a walk in the park in this glorious day :)>>

<<If you're not too busy obviously, we know it's a bit last minute.>>

Alex

<<Luckily for you me and Otis like to chill on a Sunday afternoon so we're all yours ;)>>

Perrie sat on the low wall outside her house with Hatchi on her lap. When she saw the car coming her way, her heart skipped a beat. Hatchi started to bark at the car, as if he knew the person inside was trying to steal his mumma from him.

'Hatchi behave yourself!'

Alex opened the car door letting Otis getting out first.

'Haven't even got out of the car and he's already barking at me, this is not gonna go well eh?!' he laughed locking the car before walking over to Perrie and kiss her on the cheek. Hatchi jumped off her owner's lap and started to sniff Otis.

'At least he likes Otis.'

The pair started to walk towards the park behind the blonde's house.

'So how come you were not doing anything today?'

'Told you, we were just chilling. I'm in for a busy week so I was enjoying the last minutes of peace. Did you finish work early?'

'Yes, we were all so tired, we thought everyone needed a couple of hours off.'

'Surprised you're not spending the afternoon in bed then!' Perrie loved the way Alex was always joking around.

'I thought about it to be fair, but then I realized the sun is out and it's rare that I get time off and the sun all in the same day!'

'And how come you decided to spend it with me?'

'Hatchi looked bored, I thought he could do with a play date...'

'You did a lot of thinking today, I see.'

Once they arrived at the park, both Alex and Perrie let the dogs off their leash and went to sit on a bench under a tree.

'Otis's gonna love running around with another dog.'

'Yeah I give Hatchi five minutes before he comes to sit with us. He's as lazy as I am.'

Alex laughed. 'I thought about getting another puppy lately but I'm not sure I could handle that.'

'Oh I know, I have another puppy, her name's Teddy but she stays at my mum's now.'

'How come?'

'Hatchi comes with me pretty much everywhere but Teddy wasn't handling that too well and since my mum has the dogs when I really can't take them with me, we decided it was best for my little pooch to stay with her.'

'Otis stays with my parents when I'm too busy, that's why I'm not sure I want to impose another puppy to them. That's where he's going tonight.'

'How come?'

'We've got a match this Saturday so it's gonna be hectic. Don't get much time to chill when there's a match involved.'