25.

Friday.

Perrie.

'Have you got plans for tonight?'

'Have an early night and get a good sleep before tomorrow.'

'Why don't you come for dinner at mine tonight? We can have pizza and chill. I need to talk to you girls.'

Perrie went back to work after 'being ill' but didn't have the courage to talk to her friends and tell them everything although she knew she would need all the support she could get for the day ahead of them.

The girls finished their rehearsal and went back to Perrie's place, stopping for a takeaway on the way.

'Leigh I still don't know why we keep getting in the car with you. Jeez, I feel sick.' It was no secret that Leigh-Anne wasn't the best driver and the girls didn't miss a chance to remind her.

'You're all alive and the pizza it's still all in the box so stop complaining.'

'So Pez, what did you want to talk us about? Are you nervous for tomorrow?'

'I really don't want to see him. Why is he even doing this event? He spent the last year telling people he'd never want to come back to England.'

Jesy thought for a moment before responding. 'To be honest, I think he's coming for you.'

'What do you mean?'

'After those flowers at Christmas, it's pretty clear that he's not done.'

Jade added 'And I read a couple of weeks ago that he broke up with his girlfriend.'

'His fifteenth girlfriend this year you mean?!' Jesy said whilst getting another slice of pizza.

Perrie interrupted her friends. 'I just don't want any drama. Especially with Alex.'

'What do you think is going to happen if Alex and his mate have to interview Zayn as well?'

'That's what I'm scared about. Alex is cool about it and I know he wouldn't do anything stupid but I can't guarantee for Zayn...'

'I'd bloody kill him if he starts shit!'

'Yeah, also. Girls, you need to promise me YOU won't start shit.'

Leigh-Anne looked at Jesy and Jade. 'We won't start it, but if he does, we'll be finishing it!'

Perrie was glad her friends always had her back. 'I love you girls. There's something else I need to tell you though.'

'What now? I feel like our lives are never-ending drama at the moment! Tell me it's good news!' Jesy crossed her fingers laughing.

Perrie took a deep breath and smiled very nervous. 'You know how I wasn't feeling well last week... well that day I didn't come to work I couldn't stop being sick and felt really rough and Ellie started obsessing about it and she convinced me to do a pregnancy test...'

'OH MY GOD! No fucking way!' Leigh-Anne jumped off her chair.

Jade and Jesy were still in shock. Jade broke the silence. 'So... are we celebrating, or...' Jade was trying to be very careful about the choice of words as she knew Perrie would be sensitive about the situation.

Perrie slowly smiled at her friends. 'We are celebrating! I can't lie to you girls, I didn't take it well at first but I had a couple of days to think about it and I know things are gonna be different this time. At least I hope so...'

All the girls went to hug Perrie. 'Sure it will be different! It will be the most magical experience this time, it's a promise!'

'What did Alex say??'

'Haven't told him yet, I want to tell him in person. We're going out for dinner tomorrow night, just the two of us and I'll tell him then. I'm shitting myself.'

'Are you kidding? He's so in love with you, he's gonna be even more now!'

'We haven't been together for that long, what if he thinks it's too early?'

'It's scary, we can only imagine hun, but he's not gonna give up on you and you're gonna have a beautiful baby with dark skin and blue eyes and I'm going to be their favorite auntie!' Jade laughed.

The girls kept chatting for a bit, then moved to the living room to watch a film all together.

'Girls smile!' Leigh-Anne took her phone out to take a selfie with her friends.

Jesy looked at the picture. 'I quite like it! Post it on the Little Mix insta.'

Leigh-Anne looked surprised. 'Miracle! Jesy Nelson likes a group picture! I'll post it right now before you change your mind!'

A couple of minutes after posting the picture, Leigh-Anne received an Instagram notification and after opening the dm she immediately passed her phone to Jesy who was sitting next to her on the big sofa.

Jesy took the phone and stood up. 'I'm just going to the toilet.'

Leigh-Anne quickly followed her. 'Me too.'

Zayn to Littlemix

<<Tried to talk to Perrie since I've know about the festival tomorrow but I can't get through to her phone or social media. I just don't want things to be awkward.>>

'Are you gonna reply Leigh??'

'I don't know what to say! I think we need to reply quickly and delete the conversation before Perrie sees it.'

'Give it to me then.' Jesy started to nervously tap on Leigh-Anne's phone.

Littlemix to Zayn

<<There's a reason why she blocked you on social media. We don't want to have anything to do with you, leave her alone! She's happy and you're the only one making things awkward.>>

'Are we positive we're not going to tell Pez then?'

'Not a word.'