Chapter 2 :New Lily in The Garden

Stephen Ng, a new student at Orchid High School. He was academically smart, athletically active and physically strong. One problem was, he's mute. Well.. More or less. Since the accident, he never dared to utter a word. Not even to his own family.

He walked to the empty hallways alongside the teacher. He looked at the ground, already feeling anxiety hit him. He took deep breaths, walking inside with the teacher. He didnt even glanced at his classmates nor did he raised his chin up.

Stephen anxiously gripped on to his pen and paper, ready to answer any questions. "Everyone listen up. This is Stephen Ng and he'll be joining us for this school year. He is mute. I expect you all to respect and be friendly towards him. " the teacher announced and led Stephen to a chair to sit on.

The male sat down, looking out the window silently. Students obviously looked at him curiously before the teacher took their attention. He sighed, hoping this new school was better than the last.

'RIIINNNGGGG!!' The school bell rang and students were free to leave for lunch. As always, Stephen stayed behind, letting everyone go out first. He glanced around only to see the gray haired male still there, asleep actually.

Hosuh had just woken up, looking around. He yawned, looking left and right. His ocean eyes darted at the purple haired male. He didnt knew exactly why he was there still. His name was Stephen right?

The gray haired male stood up, eyes focusing on the male. He somehow looked familiar. Maybe the autumn eyes? The purple hair? The calming aura? maybe. It couldn't be him right? No, impossible. It couldn't be Six.

"Stephen Ng, right?" Hosuh asks, locking eyes with the mute male. Stephen nodded in response, hoping he wouldn't get bullied or insulted in his first day. His autumn eyes focused back on his pen and paper.

"I'm Hosuh Lee, glad to meet you" he smiled, giving him a hand to shake. Stephen quickly looked at him with disbelief and fear. Maybe it was a trick? A prank? Stephen took a deep breath and faked a smile, needed to copy the other male's emotion. Happiness.

"Are you alone? Do you wanna maybe eat with my friends and I?" Hosuh nervously asked, not really the best with social interaction. Stephen wrote down his answer with his pen and paper 'yeah, sure' He replied.

Success!! Hosuh finally interacted with a human for a long time! it might be pitiful but he was hella proud of himself. "Great! Lets head to the cafeteria now" He smiled brightly.

Stephen nodded, getting up. He follows the male outside. 'You're far too exited from this like I'm your first friend.' He wrote down. "Well, I'm not really good with social interaction. I was lucky enough that we were alone in the classroom. " the male explained.

After a while, they finally found their way to the cafeteria. Students were all around the place, in their respective groups as usual. The geeks, the popular kids, the jocks, the music kids and a few unnamed groups.

Stephen followed Hosuh, looking down. If he focused on the male and his friends maybe he'll fit in? Maybe he'll be normal? Maybe, just maybe. He just wants to feel normal, even just for today.