Chapter 4: Sunshine

'RIIINNNGGGGGG!!' The school bell shrieked. Students walk out of the cafeteria, going to their respective classes. Troublesome students skipped, nerds had already been in the classroom since lunch and Normal students waiting for the teachers.

Stephen hurried to his P.E class, walking with Daniel and Hosuh. They thankfully had the same class. The purple haired male went inside with the others to the lockers. They changed into their uniforms, surprised Stephen had a good body form.

Dan looked at him. "Damn dude, you never told us you've been working out!" The male chuckled. 'I join the gym with my uncles or even jog on my own. Health is wealth!' Stephen wrote. "Lets go for a jog sometime, you in Hos?" Daniel asked his shorter friend.

"Mhm? " The thinner male asked, he was too busy daydreaming. Well more over thinking of places where his old friend is at the moment. "What was that, Dan?" Hosuh asked. "Wanna jog at us sometime? Damn, you must have been daydreaming about Steph~" Daniel teased.

The gray male blushed softly, looking at Stephen. His face only heated up more. "Its nothing like that Dan. " Hosuh dismissed him, still denying. "Pffttt,I wouldn't be surprised if you ta ended up together. You saw him first anyway~" Dan continued to tear his already flustered friend.

Stephen was completely oblivious at the conversation. He had merely thought Hosuh was fantasizing about them hanging out and being friends. Poor oblivious Stephen.

"Were gonna a be late for class, lets just go!" The shortet me huffed, already out. He got in line with the other students. They were going to yes their physical aspects such as agility, balance, speed, cardiovascular aspects and physics strength.

"Is everyone ready?" The teacher asked. The students agreed. The first task was balance. They would hsve to stand in a pole as much time as they could. Daniel went in first only stayimg for a few seconds before falling at the mattress. A few students did as well, a few nearly got to a minute.

It was Stephen's turn now. He got up the pole, wobbling a bit. He stayed in balance, making sure to stay as much as he could. He glanced at the crowd, catching Hosuh look at him. He smiled softly. Hosuh looked at the male, smiling back.

Stephen blushed softly at the warm smile, losing balance. But to his surprise he stayed at the pole for minute and 5 seconds. He laid on the mattress, thinking about the smile. He shook his head, avoiding his mellow thoughts. He stood up, dusting himself. He sat down beside Daniel.

Daniel patted his back, giving him a thumbs up. "I saw that beautiful smile you gave to Hos, its so gay" The male spoke. Stephen blushed 'Friends can smile a eachother right?' the male asked. Daniel chuckled softly. "I'm just teasing you, chill" He spoke.

Soon enough Hosuh joined them. "Stephen, that was amazing!" The gray male complimented. Stephen smiled more. 'Thanks sunshine!' he wrote. "Sunshine?" A hint of blush was on his cheeks. 'Yeah, sunshine! Your smile looks like the sun, bright and joyful.' Stephen wrote.

A small smile was on the male's lips. "Thanks, Stephen. I'll find a suitable nickname for you someday" He glanced at the male. "Hey how about me?" Daniel huffed. 'Bean sprout' Stephen and Hosuh presented.

Just friends.