Ch.1

A/n : that is how you look like and what you're wearing at the moment, I've decided to get into the story without the intro page since I wanna keep things new(?) Idk lol butt enjoy❣

Y/n's pov

I open my eyes after the blinding light suddenly appears underneath me. I was teleported to a dimly light hall way.

It has different paintings on the wall and a weird faint shinsu after a powerful one.

No wait.. It's just a human?

I thought and look over to the wall. It looks a bit odd and I heard footsteps. I immediately put on my guard.

"Good evening, I'm headon the tower's caretaker... Another irregular and it's from the L/n family" He said

"I know you.. Say why is a human inside that rock?" I ask "you can sense her? Amazing.. But please don't mind her.. She's a mistake" He replied

"A mistake?" I ask "she is not chosen by me nor the tower.. But enough about her, why do you wish to climb the tower?" Headon ask and I look to the ground "I.. Have no reason to climb..." I trailed off

"You hesitated" Headon replied and give a shit eating grin "you will find what you seek within the tower y/n l/n, now enter the chamber and pop the bubble" Headon said as his staff glowed.

"It's highly dense" I replied "oh? Is there a problem?" Headon ask "no, I might as well have some fun climbing the tower" I replied

"Splendid choice miss y/n" Headon said and I sigh "and you.. I don't know the reason that you're a mistake but don't do anything stupid" I said to the girl

"I'll get going" I add and starts to walk towards the cage "have a wonderful time and may good luck be with you" Headon replied as the gate open.

I walked in and immediately come face to face with the white steel eel. It's staring at me and I gave it a bored look.

I'm so tired.. Staying up for 3 days just to train is absurd...

I thought

Than the eel swim backwards and went back towards me. I put my left palm in front of him.

My palm burst out a hurricane, attacking the steel eel making it got thrown away. Than I make my way towards the ball.

"Arms inventory" I said and a f/c inventory appears with 3 katana blades and 2 daggers. I take out one of the dagger and slice the black ball.

It glows a red light while I put back the dagger. I look back at headon and see him with another shit eating grin. I clicked my tongue and ascended to the next floor.

------------------

I wonder around the plains after the rules was laid out. Only 200 people can pass the test.

I don't have to kill to pass.. There was no rule like that..

I thought

Before I open the gate, I was at the lake away from my house. My older brother went missing.

He is a ranker and a fisherman. Both my parents fought and somehow pin the blame on me.

My little brother is sleeping that time so he didn't know. I always wonder why they push everything to me. Like I'm their tool or something. My brother only master 1 shinsu elements along with both of my parents.

I mastered two of it, wind and flame, along with ice and lightning. But I rarely use it since it takes a toll on my body, in other words I need to train more.