Ch.29

Khun's POV

It's been 2 months and each one of us have been training like crazy. It's because hwaryun told us we won't survive the floor of death on our current situation.

Bam is training with the guardian, y/n went there with bam once and she told me the Guardian said she finished her revolution road, for some reason and left to train with yuri and endorsi.

I've been training with evan for a while and it's really tiring. Good thing we're done and tomorrow, we're going to get off the train.

When are you coming back y/n?

I've seen endorsi running around, most probably ditching training. I've seen bam came back a month ago, so I'm not that worried.

Suddenly the door to our shared room open, revealing a tired and sleep deprived y/n. I widen my eyes when I saw her condition.

"Hey, you're back" I said and smile, worried with what yuri put her through. She felt stronger though, the shinsu around us immediately tremble.

"Aguero~" Y/n whine and collapse on top of me. "Shit- y/n, be careful" I cursed, helping her up sitting on my lap, facing to the side.

She warp her arms around my neck and snuggle to my chest. I sighs and hug her, petting the back of her head, gently.

"How did training go?"

"Brutal, How bout you?"

"Same, but nothing I couldn't handle"

She look up with a pout, cupping my cheeks and lightly pinch it.

"Ow"

"No wonder you look like you've lost weight"

She said and let her arms fall back around my neck again.

"Is that so? Well you looked like you need hibernation" I replied and y/n yawned "Do you still have training tomorrow?" She ask

"no, why?" I replied and ask, raising his eyebrow "can we keep cuddling? just before we stop for the floor of death?" She ask

I smirks and she frowns.

"What?" She ask "do you missed me that much?" I ask back "and you don't?" She ask again "I'm too busy training, I didn't even have time to think of you" I replied and she hit my chest.

"Meanie and here I am, wanting to spend some time with you and you just have to say that" She pouted "you're definitely too tired to take a joke" I replied with a chuckle.

"No, I'm mad at you" She replied looking away "aw~ my princess is mad~" I tease and kissed her cheek. "That's not gonna work" She replied, still not looking at me.

I really missed her being like a baby..

"Are you sure?" I asked and she kept looking away "suit yourself~" I add and she flinched when I kiss down her jawline, to her neck. She flinched again when I hit a certain spot.

I smirk in victory, stopping there and begins to abuse that spot. Lightly sucking, biting and licking it. Her small whimper kept me going.

Her scent is intoxicating. Not seeing her for the past 2 months, not being able to hold her, hear her, almost drives me insane.

Her grip on my shoulder tightened as her breaths starting to go faster each time I bite that spot.

"A-aguero, s-stop"

She lightly moans and I widen my eyes. Keeping on the last string of my self restraint, I pulled back. Y/n has a huge blush dusted her cheek.

"That's not fair, you gave me a hickey" She said, covering her face. "You're the one that started being a baby" I replied, slowly pulling away her hands, looking at her reaction.