Ch.6

Y/n's POV

I wake up in a dark and dusty room. My arms and legs getting chained up. My body aches, covered with bandages.

I was with khun, bam and rak a few hours ago. But why am I here...?

I thought as I tried to sit up. I groan in pain as I noticed my small body is trembling.

"It's cold... What happened? Did I dreamt all of that?"

I ask myself and look up at the ceiling. A sigh left my lips and I close my eyes.

"It felt so real..." I trailed off

The door in the room open and I look away, closing my eyes as light shines into the room.

"Have you thought about what I told you?"

A familiar rough voice of my father echoed through the room. My body tense up in fear.

I don't remember what he told me. But I slowly nodded, since I don't want anymore beating.

"Don't lie" Father said and I widen my eyes in horror. Then he make a baang and shot it to me. I can't dodge it since I'm chained up.

And even if I can I'd just get more beating. It's best to just endure it. I groan in pain as I crash to the wall, making a dent.

"You don't have a choice, your just have to do it, Lillian will came in here later and train you"

With that said he walks out and close the door, locking it. Hearing him mentioning my mother's name made my spine shiver. The shinsu's density in this room suddenly increased and I groan in pain.

How long am I supposed to bare with this?

I thought as I move my body, slowly, trying to rest my back on the wall. The chain's sound echoed to the now silent room and I close my eyes.

Someone.. I don't care... Anyone.. Please save me..

I silently prayed. I felt a gust of wind and I open my eyes. I'm now in a wide landscape with tall golden like grass.

"Y/n, you're here.."

This voice...

I thought and turn around. I saw my brothers. Loid, Lyon and Cole. Lyon and Cole are supposed to be dead. While Loid went missing in my dream.

Was I really... Dreaming...?

I thought

"Y/n! What are you doing here?" Cole ask "yeah, why does a killer like you doing here?" Lyon ask and I widen my eyes

"W-what?" I choked out. "Your selfish y/n, your choice killed all of us, along with father and mother" Loid said

"N-no, I just-"

"Excuses.. It's always excuses with you"

Lyon said cutting me off. My heart dropped after I heard that. I tried to run to them or do something but my body feels so heavy, I can't move.

I'm still chained up..

I thought

"Can we go now?" Cole ask "of course, let's leave her" Loid said and hold cole's small hand as they walk away.

"We'll see you in hell lil sis" Lyon said and smirks. "No.. Don't go.. please..." I begged. Lyon gave me a cold stare and turn around to leave.

"No! Come back!"

I shouted as my body jolted up, wide awake. I breathe heavily and look around. I'm in my room on evankell's floor.

"Ugh.. Damn it..." I trailed off and press my legs to my chest. One hand hugging it and the other runs through my hair as my body trembled from the nasty dream.