three.

"Soojin unnie, wait!" Sana shouted, as Soojin ran away from her as fast as she could. Her whole body was trembling and she had no idea where she was going, but she knew she had to get away. However, Sana was quite a good runner, catching up with Soojin and grabbing her by her wrist. "Didn't you miss me?"

"Let go of me!" Soojin struggled. She tried to escape from Sana's firm grasp but she was stronger than she thought. It hurt. "What do you want?"

"Answer my question first. Didn't you miss me?"

"Why would I miss you? Let go!"

"Try again," Sana said. Soojin sensed the fury boiling behind her eerily bright smile.

"I-i missed you. There. Now can you go away?"

"No. Unless you tell me who she is."

"Who's... who?"

"Her," Sana stated, searching inside the pocket of her uniform to show Soojin a polaroid of her walking with Shuhua, "Who is she?"

"When did you t-take that? Were you..." Soojin wasn't able to continue her sentence- her brain shut down altogether due to the sense of deja vu taking over.

"Yeah, I was stalking, no big deal. It's all because I love you, unnie. You understand, right? Back to my question- answer it now. I'm not a very patient person."

"She's no one... I met her today in training."

"Why were you walking her home then? I just want her name, Soojin. Nothing more."

"I'm not giving you her name. She hasn't done anything wrong, leave her alone."

Sana glared at the polaroid again, biting on her lip. "You know what, you don't have to tell me anything- I'll find her somehow." She let go, scratches on Soojin's arm where she dug in her sharp, neatly painted fingernails.

"I said, leave her alone," Soojin repeated herself, "She's not my... girlfriend."

"Liar. I'm going home now, I have to do some research... but it was nice meeting you again." Sana said, giving Soojin a peck on the cheek. Repeatedly rubbing the spot Sana's lips touched until it turned red, Soojin watched her walk away. The stain from Sana's lipstick was gone, but she shivered at the feeling of the kiss lingering on her. After she was certain that Sana was gone, she took her phone out from her coat's pocket and dialled Soyeon's number.

——————————————————————

Soyeon was doodling on her lyric notebook when she felt a continuous vibration coming from the back pocket of her jeans. She checked her phone and she had five missed calls from Soojin. Soyeon quickly rang her back. "Hello? Soojin?"

"Soyeon, hi. D-do you have Shuhua's number?"

"Yeah, is something wrong? Your voice is shaking."

"It's nothing. Call her now and tell her to meet me in the park near Cube's building. Oh, and you have to come with her."

"Soojin, I'm not dumb. I know when you're scared, I can hear it. Tell me what's wrong."

"Ok, fine, but I don't have much time. It's Sana. She saw me with Shuhua and... misunderstood. I don't think Shuhua's safe there."

"No way... this is last year all over again. I'll call Shuhua."

"Hurry."