1. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐨

Warning: Contains Obsessive behaviour, implied kidnapping, yandere behaviour, and of course yandere content.

Summary: After you're rescued from an near death experience, following months after months of recovery, you're still unable to leave

I hope you enjoy!

━━━ • ✙ • ━━━

Your heartbeat was loud against your chest, dragging your body across the ground strenuously, tiny moans of pain flowed out of your mouth without permission, every single inch of you hurt, so bad. Tears sweep down your cheeks, mixing with the blood that stained your face, coming to a halt, exhausted and weak. You surrender, death seeming so close. Going in and out of consciousness, you laid still, your eyes half-lided, once your vision starts to bur, you knew you didn't have much time left. You coughed all of a sudden, spitting out more blood.

Inhaling the metallic scent of blood, doomed a everlasting memories in your mind, although you were going to die, you felt like you would still remember this traumatic event in your afterlife, without a glitch. You shed a tear, your sight becoming hazy and darken, before you knew it, your eyes closed.

"Y/n!! Oh god please no!!" You heard a voice cry out, although it sounded far far away from you, you could make out what they had shouted to some extent, the faintest sensation of someone gripping your upper torso and lifting you up, stirred some life into you. "Don't worry y/n!! I-I'll save you- please don't close your eyes-!!" They cried out once again.

"You'll be fine I promise- i won't let you die!!"

After that, you don't remember much. Or anything at all, just faint sounds of heavy breathing and footsteps.

Opening your eyes, the ceiling first to enter into your eyesight, the soreness present in your body had you wincing for a moment, darting your gaze around the room, your mind still in shock to function at it's best, you find it empty, save for the box that sat a few distances away from you.

You took in a deep breath, longingly looking outside, you haven't been able to convince him that you're fine and he needn't be so paranoid but, tanjiro being too scared to leave you alone, or let you go anywhere all by yourself, had you feeling a little hopeless, you understand the reason behind his excessive worry, but, it's not like you could stay in this place forever. You can't help but want to go outside even just for a second.

Drawing in a soft breath, you stand there for some time more, looking at the people who'd occasionally pass by, going on about their day, just minding their own business. The atmosphere around you was steady, not a sound to be resonated.