5. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐤𝐚

➛Warning: implied kidnapping, kinda short, yandere behaviour, and most importantly, yandere content.

Summary: you were all too aware that walking alone in the night wasn't safe, but somethings are just unavoidable

━━━ • ✙ • ━━━

You wish it was all a dream.

As you're walking down the path filled with pure darkness, you can only feel dread and fear of what's about to come, you barely remember to exhale your long held breath, perhaps taking in a few inhales would at least help you to think properly, or rationally, but that just wasn't the case, you were terrified, mortified even.

Catching a slight movement in the side of your vision, your heartbeat paced up, you knew it was a very bad idea walking home all alone, but it couldn't have been helped, there were absolutely no taxis nor any bus services at that moment. Now that you think about it, maybe you could have brought a uber, although usually at this time of the day, there were none willing to give a ride to a absolute stranger. You can't blame them..

You would be scared yourself.

Taking one step at a time, you ceased when a beam of light flashes in a distance. Turning your attention towards it, you quickly realize it was a car passing by, you doubt they'll ever pull over to give you a ride, you'd be paranoid as heck, all sorts of what ifs come to your mind and you would be shaking in your pants effortlessly.

Keeping your gaze down, you continued to walk, praying you would get home soon and safely. However, to your surprise, the car halts, just right beside you. Reflectively looking over, you watch the rear door window lower, a concerned face peering out. It was a guy, definitely older than you, blue eyes and black hairs, styled uniquely.

"Where are you going at this hour?" He asked. Stunned you unintentionally stare at him, quickly jolting back and answering shortly.

"Um.. I was just walking back home." You replied.

His eyes open up a bit, as if he was astonished. "All alone?" He questioned, and you hesitantly nodded. You didn't know if you could trust this guy.

"I'm sure you are aware that it is dangerous for you to be roaming around all alone. How much long will it take for you to reach home.?" He said.

"Um.. about 30 or 20 minutes I assume."

You weren't gonna lie, your fear was already dissolving a little thanks to the presence of at least someone who cared enough. "30 minutes? Are you sure you'll be okay?" He asked.

I mean could you trust a complete stranger, thanks to all the bad news on television and your paranoia, who knows what he will do, you don't even know if he is planning to kidnap you and then.. torture you. You shivered, quickly shaking your head, staying suspicious to his concern.

"Are you certain?" He asked once again, you are unable to know if it was genuine worry or masking his malice to trick you into his trap. You just were so confused..

"Y-yeah I'll be fine.!" You reply.

He gave you another look of 'are you sure' to which you smiled, because really nothing was going inside your head. "You don't want a ride back home then?" He asked.

"Um no.. I'm fine! Thank you for your concern."

"Really, you look unsure."

You don't know if you should get a little reckless or just confirm your theory of him trying to kidnap you. But surely, a stranger would never care for another stranger, at least not to this extent. "I'm sorry?" You furrowed your eyebrows, faking to not hear his comment.

He narrowed his eyes, staring back at you. Certainly this shouldn't have scared you but it somehow managed to. You had a very, very bad feeling inside your stomach.

"Well then, I better get going it is getting late." You said, in Hope's of leaving the unsettling moment. But he had other ideas.

"I'll give you a ride back home." He insisted.

"Um no it's fine really!" You said. His voice already sounding a lot different than you can remember.

Hastily pacing up, you turn around to walk away, until you heard the slam of the rear door, and heavy footsteps marching towards you, without thinking, you ran, almost in time before his hand could grab you by the waist.

Unfortunately, your sprint didn't last for long, upon the tight sensation of his grip, you were ready to scream on top of your lungs, however, as if he knew you were about to scream bloody murder, his hand is immediately on top of your mouth. You struggle despite the guy having the upper hand.

"Shhh. Quiet down, I'm not going to hurt you." He said, you weren't going to believe him for a second!

He drags you back to the spot, before pushing you inside and locking the door, even as you tried to get out of the other door, you are suppressed back.

There is no way this is happening. This isn't real, I'm dreaming, it's all a very bad nightmare, you thought to yourself frantically trying to unlock the door, tears gathered in your eyes.

You just couldn't do it, you were just too scared, too weak and awfully dumb to ever protect yourself properly.

You could not help but blame yourself for this.

You wish it was really all a dream.

But it just wasn't.