4. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐚

➛Warning: Contains obsessive behaviour, delusional behaviour, implied kidnapping, yandere behaviour.

Summary: Your admirer just doesn't seem to let you go, even if he meant no harm, you were cautious, until his behaviour kept getting a little

Summary: Your admirer just doesn't seem to let you go, even if he meant no harm, you were cautious, until his behaviour kept getting a little.. out of hand.

I hope you enjoy reading!
━━━ • ✙ • ━━━

"Y/n-chan! Please marry me!"

Another cry for attention followed soon after you walked away from the weeping boy, who hasn't changed a lot by his behaviour, but definitely his appearance, the last time you had encountered him, he had black hairs, currently his hair colour had astoundingly been replaced with a bright yellow hue, orangey shade on the ends.

"Y/n-chan please don't ignore me!!" He shouts, swiftly catching upto you, it was a lovely day today, and you weren't at all expecting this to occur, although it irked you, you tried to keep your temper under control.

"I assure you that I am not, I thought we've been over this agatsuma." You said.

He widens his eyes for a brief second, before quickly opening his mouth to protect, "what?! But I love you so much-"

You ceased, turning over to him.

"Look agatsuma, if you don't stop troubling me like this, I'll have to get my parents involved. Just because you like the way a person looks, doesn't mean you love them." You spoke. Stunned, he looks at you, unable to find the proper words to say, it's not like he liked you just because of the way you appeared, but because he genuinely liked you, maybe even more than that. You just don't seem to understand that.

"But my love for you is real-!" He cried out.

"Please zenitsu, stop." You firmly said, not standing by any longer to hear more of his excuses. He wasn't having any of it today..

Narrowing his eyes, he marched upto you, grabbing your wrist and pulling you back, you yelp, with furrowed eyebrows, forced to turn around, ready to spit out retorts as you glare at him with pure frustration. "Oh my God! Stop! How many times do I have to make myself repeat it! I don't like you in that way!!" You said with a slightly raised tone.

"Why won't you give me a chance to prove it!" He shouted. As a result, bypassers cease to see what the commotion was about, taking a quick glance, you attempt to pull your hand away from his grasp.

"Stop making a commotion!"

"No! Not until you give me a chance!" He replied, making his clutch on your wrist harder.