3. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐢 𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢

➤Warning: Contains mentions of blood, injuries, abnormal behaviour, and of course, yandere content.

Summary: It was your job to kill a demon, whether you were capable of it or not, it came with many complications, but it was what you desired

Summary: It was your job to kill a demon, whether you were capable of it or not, it came with many complications, but it was what you desired. However this one demon, was much harder to defeat than you had expected.

Requested by @kawaiino
━━━ • ✙ • ━━━

You ran, the throbbing sensation in your legs steadily increasing, your eyes completely focused on the path, instinctively taking the way you deemed right, Tanjiro had managed to get hit by a towering demon, luckily he wasn't injured, at least he didn't seem to look like it, when he was swung away from the spot, you wasted no time in following the direction he flew in, it has been a good few minutes, and you weren't getting any further in your search for your male friend.

The force thrusted at him would have at least thrown him a mile away or maybe more, you weren't sure, the adrenaline rush kept you going, and honestly, you weren't using your brain too much. Uncertain of how long you were sprinting, you stopped, looking around while you breathe heavily. It was no good, you couldn't sense where his presence was, plus you were exhausted.

Rubbing off the dripping bullets of sweat, you draw in a deep breath, clearing your mind of any anxious thoughts and concentrating at the situation at hand.

Pinpointing a location your guts told you was right, you carried off from where you left.

It wasn't easy, but fortunately you managed to find tanjiro, unfortunately in trouble. Quickly Slashing off the thread that neared towards tanjiro, your worried eyes followed his broken sword, chopped into two pieces, with a agitated tone of voice, you asked, "are you okay? Did you get hurt?"

He gave you a small smile, swiftly shaking his head, you smiled back. Dropping your grin, you turned towards the demon, who appeared to be in a daze, eyes brimming with unpredictable intent, his organ of sight remained fixated on you.

"Y/n-chan, be careful. Those threads are stronger than they seen." Tanjiro said.

"Yeah? Then How did I manage to cut them?" You asked back. Inching closer to the side, taking your stance beside the male.

"I'm not sure." Tanjiro hesitantly replied.

Wait a minute, wasn't this the guy inosuke tried to attack but his sword couldn't reach.? Yeah it is him, he might look like a child but he definitely isn't. You thought, preparing yourself for a fight.