My past

• Dedicated to To My Dad Who I still Haven't found

At that very moment I realized there is no complete silence, clocks ticked, floors creaked, the place was old. I use to believe in silence, but when you think about it, someone somewhere is making a noise. There is no complete silence, but who would believe me? 

My heart was racing. My mind is full of surprises. I cant focus on the little things,  I have more important bigger things to be worrying about. Before I can tell you those bigger things I'd have to tell you my side of the story. 
Here's a little about me, I have red hair, blue eyes, also I'm Irish. Heres where my story begins. I was Born on February 29th, yes thats leap day. Maybe thats part of the reason I'm Insane? Well heres where it begins On the day i was born.
"Miss, she's premature" the doctor said
"She will live right?
"She also has a fracture to the head, Its most likely that she will be Mentally ill." He responded
"Mentally ill?"

Two years passed I was one. Really i was two. Thats when i said my first word "Insane" why? Because my mom would never say anything without that word. "Im going insane!" or "My frickin baby's Insane." When I said my first word my parents were arguing. That same year on October 9th they divorced, my dad wanted nothing to do with me. He wasn't even my real father. I would only see my father once every three years. I really didn't care. I was to interested in finding my real father. He would have been like 16, when my mom was 20. After, my mom found out she was pregnant my real father Told my mom never to say who the father was. My real father didn't want to get into trouble with the Government. I just wanted to find my father so by the time I was 16 I ran away. I lived with my best friend Kenzie her parents didn't mind me staying they really never asked why i was staying there, But Kenzie said she would help me find my father.

The Next year we earned enough money to put in the news papers about looking for my father and lots of people said they were but they tested everyone and none of them were. I was devastated. I thought i would never find my father. Thats when Kenzie's father was comforting me he said

"We are your family" He said while hugging me

"You're not my real family" I said frowning

"We're thinking about adopting you. Would you allow us to?" He asked

"Really? You would do that?"

"Well your mother isn't in the best condition. We just found out that she was tested for Mentally handicapped."

"My others handicapped?"

"Yes. Children services where looking to place you in a different home. Away from your mother. So we called and said we had you and that we would ask if it was ok with you if we adopted you."

"Yes I would love for you to be my family!"