CREDITS/Overview

I want to clear some things up before you start reading. This story concept and world is NOT MY IDEA. It's just a different timeline I created because I am obsessed with the story. If you want to read the original which I HIGHLY recommend. The series is called "The Darkest Minds by" Alexandra Bracken. I basically used some characters from her book and some of my own. This has a similar concept to some of the ideas in her books but a different timeline and centered around different characters.

If you aren't already familiar with the story "The Darkest Minds", here is an overview of all the different types of power the kids can inherit.

Green - Advanced knowledge. This makes them extremely smart.

Blue - Telepathic abilities. They basically have the ability to move things with their mind.

Yellow - Electricity. They have the power to control electricity.

Red - Fire. They have the power to create and control fire.

Orange - Mind control. They can get into people's minds and do a number of different things.

WAIT! STOP READING ANY FURTHER! SPOILERS ARE BELOW THIS POINT TO THE DARKEST MIND BOOKS!!!! YES, YOU HEARD ME. IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST THREE BOOKS IN THE SERIES THEN STOP!

Ok so if you are reading this you already know the tragic fate of some of the characters in the series. I am honestly traumatized. So I decided in this book that I would bring those characters back because I love them so much. Anyways that wasn't much of a spoiler, I wanted to make sure no one cheated and read this who hasn't read the books ;) but if you have read the books you know who I'm talking about so you're welcome.