two.

Your hands clenching the wheel tightly, the tears stream down your face

Your hands clenching the wheel tightly, the tears stream down your face. You hated him. You hated him so much that you honestly didn't want him back. You wanted to burn all of his clothes in the backyard like in that music video for Sam Smith's song I'm Not The Only One. God you felt just like her.

Not really knowing where you were going, you cruised through cars that just seemed to be driving too slow for your taste. Tree's whipped past you and you were lucky enough each street the light was green. Cars honked at you and you just flipped them off, not really caring.

You needed to talk.

It was stupid but you needed to talk to someone, but who? All your friends never bashed they're husbands, or had problems. So who were you to do that? And besides, they were the type to spread it around like wildfire. You believed they took happy pills to be as calm and collective as they were.

Jeremy was the reason you had no friends. He said that you needed to start over with him and leave the past in the past. Believing him, thats what you did. Now, you had absolutely no one to lean on. Well. . . except. . .

No.

You shook your head at the thought. It was a mistake.

But it was a mistake you loved. . .

Groaning as you gunned the pedal you were about to run through a green light when it suddenly changed red. You didn't even notice it turn yellow. Stepping on the brake real hard, you were slammed forward as the tires to the vehicle screeched.

Pushing your hair out of your face, you sighed. Looking around you, you were glad there were no cops or people around, you were being completely reckless. As you looked straight ahead, you noticed a small liquor store.

Bingo.

Once the light turned green, you quickly pulled into the crummy looking lot and put the car into park. Getting out, you slammed the door and walked to the entrance. Opening the door, a small bell sounded at your arrival. Rolling your eyes, you walked straight towards the back where many liquor bottles rested on shelves.

Scanning them, you spotted some Hennessy and Seagram's Extra Dry Gin. Grabbing two large bottles, you walk back to the counter to pay for them. The man at the counter looked from the large bottles to you; you must have looked like a trainwreck. His eyes widened and he cleared his throat.

"License please." He said, scanning your items. You roll your eyes.

"God damn." Muttering under your breath, you find it and slap it down on the counter. He grabs it, scanning it quickly. Then handing it back to you, you pay him in cash and grab for the bottles.

"Do you want a bag!" He calls after you as you walk away.

"No." You say with an attitude and push open the door. Hopping back into your car, you toss the bottle of Gin in the seat and pop open the Hennessy. Raising it to your lips, you take a large gulp, pulling away with heated disgust as soon as it went down. Turning on the car, you pull out like you did in front of the house, and back down the long street you went.