My r....

*original izuku POV*
"Ok everyone settled in their seats?..." the female me asked as she whipped some tears from her face. Everyone nodded and then she smiled and said "good, Eri ,Kota ,go play in the playroom,other me...we don't want to be bombarded with questions,so just follow me to the panic room..." I simply nodded and followed her.
*3rd POV*
The izukus went to the panic room, Eri and Kota in the playroom while the rest were in the theatre. Then the screen glowed.
My R...(some suicidal dekus)
*music plays and female deku starts singing/narrating* "Just as I was about to take my shoes .Off of the rooftop there I see A girl with braided hair(Ururaka) there before me."

Ururaka looked at the screen in terror while her classmates and the pro's his looked at he thinking to themselves 'is she okay?...'

"Despite myself I go and scream;"Hey! Don't do it, please!!!..."

Everyone was relieved while Ururaka just looked at her alternative self and started crying,luckily the deku squad were there to comfort her.

"Whoa, wait a minute what did I just say? I couldn't care less either way. To be honest I was somewhat pissed; This was an opportunity missed"
Bakugou looked at the screen knowing what she meant thinking 'shit!...'
'The girl with braided hair told me her woes "You've probably heard it all before; I really thought that he may be the one*screen shows a random boy with Ururaka* But then he told me he was done...."*screen shows boy yelling at her and leaving*
Class 1 A girls hugged Ururaka and Mom(o) said "did this actually happen?" Ururaka shook her head as a no. She was just imagining what would happen if this was real...

"For God's sakes please! Are you serious? I just can't believe, That for some stupid reason you got here before me! Are you upset 'cause you can't have what you wanted?! You're lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything!"*screen shows bakugou taking her stuff,and exploding her hero analysis notebook #13* "I'm feeling better thank you for listening!" The girl with braided hair then disappeared'

The whole theatre except for the villains looked at bakugou in an angry way and started yelling at him "YOU CANT JUST DO THAT TO PEOPLE!" Some of the girls screamed. "DO YOU SEE HER AS A TOY?!" The deku squad boys (todoroki,Iida) screamed "that's not sparkling at all!" Aoyama stated. "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" And just like that the whole theatre was silent...

*screen switches to a male izuku standing on the roof narrating*"Alright, today's the day" or so I thought, just as I took both of my shoes off.
There was a girl short as can be (Tsuyu),Despite myself, I go and scream.

'ANOTHER PERSON?!' Everyone except Endeavorwhore and the villains thought. Tsuyu looked at Ururaka and started hugging her really tight.

The petite girl told me her woes "You've probably heard it all before; Everyone ignores me, everyone steals I don't fit in with anyone here."

"TSUYU! YOU HAVE US! If there's anything you wanna talk about we're all here for you" all class 1 A(except mineta and bakuwhoe)screamed at her making her laugh a bit.

*screen splits into half showing both genders of izuku screaming* For God's sakes please! Are you serious? I just can't believe that for some stupid reason you got here before me 'Cause even so, you're still loved by everyone at home!*male dekus half shows his father leaving him at a young age while the female version shows izuku's mom dead in a car crash and her being locked up alone in her room crying* There's always dinner waiting on the table, you know?!"

"Omg...this is too much..." some people said in a low voice. Of course shinsou felt guilty because of what he told izuku at the sports festival.

"I'm hungry" said the girl as she shed a tear.The girl short as can be then disappeared.
And like that, there was someone every day
I listened to their tale, I made them turn away*screen shows switching sides between the male and female versions of the cinnamon bun and people walking past them with a smile* And yet there was no one who would do this for me, no way I could Let out all this pain~*screen shows both midoriyas with white shattered hearts,fake smiles,scars,and tears rolling down their faces*

Everyone, including the villains where shocked,some where crying quietly,others just looked at the screen with guilt,where the heartless ones did nothing but stare.(you know I mean Endeavorwhore,and all for one.)

*screen switches to female deku on the roof narrating in some kind of sadness and shock* 'For the very first time, there I see. Someone with the same pains as me*screen shows todoroki on the roof smiling at female izuku* Having done this time and time again He wore a yellow cardigan, "I just wanna stop the scars that grow *shows todoroki being hurt by his father* Every time that I go home That's why I came up here instead"
That's what the boy in the cardigan said....

"Ok...HOW IS HE STILL A FUCKING HERO!? HOW DID HE EVEN FUCKING BECOME ONE THE FIRST PLACE!?" bakugou screamed outraged. "Hold your tits bakubro! I know this is bad and we all are mad but just don't scream!"kiri commented. Soon enough a crying original izuku came in and broke the argument trying to calm everyone down. "IZUKU/YOUNG MIDORYA/DEKU!" Everyone yelled except for some villains and guess who (answer:Endeavorwhore) "c-calm down...I'm fine just please let us finish this quickly..." everyone sat down quietly.

Whoa, wait a minute what did I just say?! I couldn't care less either way... But in the moment I just screamed Something that I did not believe...

"Hey...Don't do... it please?!..."

Todoroki looked at his AU's deku,who started hugging him really tight crying lightly,the rest of the deku squad and kirishima sat next to them and tried to cheer him up. The rest of the room sent death glares to Todoroki's abusive father.

"Oh what to do!? I can't stop this boy, oh this is new! For once I think I've bitten off more than I can chew. But even so, please just go away so I can see.*screen shows female deku screaming and crying on the floor* Your pitiful expression is just too much for me!!!..."
"I guess today is just not my day" He looked away from me and then he disappeared....'

'There's no one here today, I guess it's time It's just me, myself and I There's no one who can interfere No one to get in my way here Taking off my yellow cardigan Watching my braids all come undone This petite girl short as can be Is gonna jump now and be free!...'

"OH NO!!!" Some of the audience screamed, then fem Izuku came in and said "can you guys calm down?... this isn't in your universe for gods sake, and She survived that...." then the whole theatre (even the villains) screamed "WHAT!? HOW!?" "Watch and see" they just nodded and looked at the screen.

*screen shows todoroki and the rest of the people izuku stopped pulling her to the roof* "w-what?!" The unknown people looked at me in a sad way and said "explain." in a blank way.

"Happy now?..." they just looked at both izuku's in a sad way. "What!? The boy version survived,so did the other girl version of us,you should be happy!...." ururaka looked at her AU's crying izuku and back at the female version and asked "the girl in the video...was that you?...and did our deku try to commit suicide?...." both izukus flinched at that question the original izu shook his head as a no while the other just looked away and walked to the stage and said "no...that wasn't me..."then she pressed auto play. "On to the next universe!..."

Loading multiverse.....

Multiverse found!

(Villain deku) fight back!

Hope you liked this! Stay safe and have a lovely day/night!