prom night

unedited because i'm lazy asf 😝

stan walked in the loud gym. prom. here it was. he wasn't as excited as the rest of his friends but of course, he still went. stan spotted one of his friends, richie, who was wearing a light blue suit. his curls were still untamed but it still looked decent. but one things changed; he wasn't wearing his glasses.

contacts. stan thought.

stan walked over to richie with a smile. "hey rich! not wearing your glasses tonight?"

richie smiled at the slightly taller boy, "hey stan, and yeah i'm not, just wanted to spice things up a bit." he said while pointing finger guns.

stan rolls his eyes but smiles nonetheless. stan looked at richie and sighed, "i know you don't have a date and i don't either so i was wondering..if you'd like to dance with me?" stan fiddled with his fingers, looking everywhere but richie's eyes.

richie's cheeks were covered in a light blush. "i'd love that, stanny." he finally said after an awkward amount of silence.

stan smiled at the response and held his hand out for richie. "shall we?"

"we shall." richie took stan's hand and stan lead them to the dance floor.

stan then turned around and held richie's waist. "now, i hope you know how to dance, tozier."

richie put his hands on stan's shoulders, "i'm not a complete idiot, uris." richie shot back with a grin.

stan smiled and started to sway to the music. he never thought this day would come. he always dreamed about going to prom with richie. his dreams came true.

"also, rich? after this dance, can i tell you something? or maybe i can tell you now just not..here."

richie nodded, scared but intrigued with what stan was gonna tell him.

"i mean you can tell me now. wanna go outside?" he asked, looking at the boy for approval.

stan modded, "alright lets go." stan took the raven haired boys hand and walked out of the gym into the cool night.

once they were outside, richie looked at stan, "so, what'd you wanna tell me, stan?"

stan looked down at his fiddling fingers, "just wanted to confess something tonight. richie i have liked you for as long as i can remember."

richie was speechless. he couldn't believe the boy he liked, liked him back. richie smiled and cupped stan's cheeks, "i like you too."

"you do?" stan asked, sounding hopeful.

richie nodded and glanced down at stan's lips. he finally connected their lips together.

butterflies were forming in each of the boys stomachs. they were head over heels for each other and they couldn't believe it was finally happening.

stan wrapped his arms around richie's waist, making the kiss deeper.

richie smirked in the kiss and wrapped his arms around the tan skinned boy's neck.

stan swiped his tongue on the other boy's bottom lip making richie part his lips slightly making an entrance for stan.

stan exploded richie's mouth with his tongue. richie didn't even try to fight for dominance which made stan smirk.

stan finally pulled away. "so, how was that kiss?"

"jesus fuck stan i never knew you were such a good kisser."

"i'm full of surprises, babyboy." that nickname made richie go red. he looked up at stan to meet his lust filled eyes.

"stan, can we take this to the next level?" he asked softly, still making eye contact with the other boy.