shower

this is getting noticed asf 😝  anyways have some stozier (i'll do other ships just tell me which ones in the comments or something.)

get ready for top richie 😼😼🙀🙀😍😍

why the hell is he taking such a long time in the shower? stan thought. it had been almost an hour and richie was still in the shower.

he better not be wasting all the hot water. and with an eye roll, stan got up from where he was laying on the bed and knocked on the door.

"rich? what the hell are you doing in there?" of course. no response. what did he expect anyways?

stan sighed and opened the door to see something that he didn't want to see ever again but, he really did. it was hot.

(lord forgive me)

richie had his head thrown back, his raven hair was wet and covered richie's face a bit. after admiring his face, he looked him up and down to find his hand, wrapped onto his cock, stroking it.

oh my fuck- stan felt tight in his pajamas. oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck- why am i here? i should leave this is-

stan's thoughts were cut off by richie moaning stan's name. stan froze and felt hard in his khakis which made him uncomfortable.

"holy shit! stan what-" richie screeched.

shit. i'm caught. stan thought and started growing red.

"shit, sorry i shouldn't of- fuck. i'm sorry i'll leave-" stan hurried to the door but richie's voice cut him off, again.

"you don't have to go." stan stopped in his tracks at those words.

"what..?" "you don't have to leave, stan. you can join me.."

holy shit is this actually happening? not like another wet dream right? this actually happening? the richie tozier wants me shower with him? what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck-

"yeah, i'll join you." stan blurted out. richie visibly brightened.

stan slowly took off his pajamas, yes they were gonna have a sleepover. not take a shower together. i mean, is stan complaining? no.

after stan's pajama shorts were off and he was naked (asf) he stepped in the shower, not wanting to make eye contact with the person he was showering with, AKA richie tozier, AKA his crush.

friends don't do this type of shit right? friends don't shower with each other? right?-

stans thoughts were cut off by, yet again, richie's voice.

"stan, you okay?" he asked, looking at stan concerned.

"i'm fine.." stan looks up and makes direct eye contact with him.

richie nods and smiles, "hey..can i- can i do something?"

stan only nods, afraid of what he'll do but also intrigued. he didn't notice he was zoned out until richie's lips connected to his and he snapped out of his trance.

he was shocked. here he was, in the shower, naked, now kissing his crush, richie tozier.

oh my god oh my god ishfjfosuriciAJSJFOFIFJDIRJCABJSKDOGJGFI OH M YGOS OU HMYGODDDJFIGIRKRK

stan was not at all panicking. he was gay panicking. there's a difference.

stan finally kissed back, loving the feeling of his soft lips on richie's slightly chapped ones.

richie pulled away slowly, looking stan in the eye, "how was that?" he asked with a goofy grin.

stan smiled, "i'm glad you kissed me. i've liked you for a while."

richie then smiled wide, "you did? seriously? and like you aren't fucking with m-"

stan giggles as richie rambles, "i'm not fucking with you. i have liked you since..forever."

"i've liked you since forever, stanley uris."

stan raised an eyebrow, "so we're using full names huh, richard?"

richie rolls his eyes, "not cool."

stan smiled and finally fucking noticed, because he's oblivious, richie's huge boner. (i- 💔)

"uh..rich? you need a little help there?" stan has never, and i mean never, gave someone a handjob or a blowjob. i mean bill doesn't count. right?-

richie's face turned red, "huh? oh- i mean..if you want.."

(fuck you guys richie is topping today.)

"i've never done this before.." stan confessed.

richie smiled softly, "here i'll help." (why am i doing this 💔)

stan nodded slowly. richie grabbed stan's hand gently, wrapping stan's hand around his cock. (🐔 JSKFKGJFJD SORRY-)

richie moaned softly as stan began to move his hand up and down his dick.

stan bit his lip, in concentration. he wanted richie to feel good. he looked up at richie who had his head thrown back, soft moans coming out of his mouth.

stan decided to go faster, loving the moans coming from richie.

"jesus christ, stan..fuck..you're good at this.."

stan then went on his knees. he looked up at richie, for consent. (consent is sexy ❤️.) richie nodded, holding onto stan's hair but not pulling on it. stan then got a hold of richie's cock, holding it before putting it in his mouth. richie moaned and finally tugged on stan's hair, making stan moan. sending vibrations up richie's member. (meMbEr 🙀)

stan finally started to bob his head, going slow but progressively getting faster.

richie let out curses, moans and praises, "fuck- stan..you're so good at this- shit..your lips feel so good..around my cock." (what ❤️.)

stan held onto richie's thighs, thankful for his lack of gag reflex. (hah gay.) richie pulled on stan's hair again, stan moaned once more. then, richie pulled his cock out of stan's mouth, pulling him up.

"you did so good for me, darling." richie praised. stan smiles.

(no they aren't gonna fuck 😁🖕🏽)

"since we're in the shower together, naked, and you just gave me a blowjob; i would like to ask, will you be my boyfriend?"

stan smiled wide, "of course i will, richard tozier."

"don't call me that!"

hah you thought they were gonna fuck 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹 sorry it's just my brain has no ideas and i'm just jsfjvngjckwirkfk 😽

anyways bye asf - bri 😀🖕🏽