we're in class!

so like thank you for reading this now i have to take it seriously luv anyways have reddie

during a lesson that richie tozier payed no mind to, he started to get bored. he looked over at his boyfriend, eddie kaspbrak, who was making notes and actually listening to the teacher.

richie continued to stare at eddie before eddie caught him staring.

"what?" eddie harshly whispered. richie responded to just shrugging and putting his hands in surrender.

okay truth is, richie was incredibly fucking horny. honestly you could've seen it by a mile away but of course, eddie kaspbrak is oblivious at the fact his boyfriend has needs.

richie finally decided to hint to him that he was by putting his hand on eddie's thigh. eddie tensed up a bit at the action and looked at him.

"richie. move your hand." he whispered, not wanting the teacher to hear him.

richie only shook his head and moved his hand even further. eddie could feel his face heat up.

is he fucking stupid?! we're in class! he cannot be doing this right now! eddie thought. but did eddie stop him? no. so, richie took that as a "i'm telling you to stop, but don't stop."

eddie's shoulders tensed once richie reached his member. oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck-

richie started palming him slow. which that resulted to eddie letting out a soft moan which caught the attention from stan and mike who were sitting in front of them.

"did you just-" stan started which eddie only responded with shaking his head. richie smirked at his boyfriend's reaction and started palming him even faster.

eddie covered his mouth to prevent any moans to come out again. his face was red and he felt sweat drip from his tanned and freckled skin.

eddie tried to look normal, not wanting to gain anyone's attention. he finally grabbed richie's wrist to stop him. richie was going to ask him why before eddie started palming richie instead.

this resulted to richie throwing his head back in pleasure. stan, who knew something was off, looked at the two in question.

what the fuck are those two doing? he thought. he decided to leave it because, he didn't want to know and it wasn't his business. he faced the front of the class but couldn't focus because he heard the soft moans coming from richie's mouth.

eddie slowly started to unzip richie's jeans, making sure it didn't make too much noise as he unzipped them.

eddie saw how hard richie was and he felt his mouth water. no, of course he wasn't going to give richie a blowjob. that would be too noticeable. and eddie is definitely not stupid when it comes to this type of stuff.

eddie slowly took richie's member out of his boxers. he glanced up at richie with his Bambi eyes before slowly starting to stroke richie's long member.

richie bit his lip in pure bliss.

jesus fuck is this really happening in class? he thought.

he watched as eddie slowly stroked him, looking at the front of the classroom to make it seem like he was paying attention.

"jesus, eds..don't be such a tease." he whispered.

eddie rolled his eyes but went faster, smirking as richie was trying not to moan.

"okay i have no fucking idea what you guys are doing but can you- holy shit! what the fuck?!" stan screeched. he finally saw what they were doing.

richie's member was out in the open and stan covered his eyes.

"read the fucking bible, you sinners." he groaned. he turned around and pretended he didn't see anything; although he did.

poor stan anyways bye now - bri