chapter one

"Hey Pekoyama-chan! Chiaki and I are doing a sleepover at her house and there are going to be all the girls. Do you want to come over?"

The one taking was Mahiru Koizumi.
She was going to class when she noticed Peko Pekoyama next to the school's bathrooms, and she took the opportunity to talk to her, since Peko usually trains in her free time

"So, what do you say?"
"Oh hi Koizumi-chan. I'm sorry but I have to decline. I have to train."
"Wait I didn't even told you when it's gonna be the sleepover!"
"I always have to train, I don't have time"
"Oh c'mon! It's gonna be fun! It's at Chiaki's house, so we can play videogames, eat junk food, watch films... It's gonna be fun!"
"I can't sorry"
"Geez don't overwork yourself. You really need some time with your friends! Just like Chisa-senpai says! These are the best years of our lifes!"
"I don't overwork myself by training, I just perfect my ultimate talent, or I won't be str-"
"You are one of the strongest in our class among Nidai-kun e Akane-chan! And the more you say, more you sound like you need a break!"
"Peko what the fuc- What are you two doing here?!"

The girls turned around, and saw a guy exit the boys bathroom.

"'The fuck were you two doing in front of the fucking bathroom?!"
"Sheesh Kuzuryuu-kun! We were just talking, and we are in front of the girls bathroom"
"Tsk whatever. Leave me the fuck alone"
"Hey wait! I have to tell you a thing, so listen"
"I don't want to hear any crap from you"
"What is about Koizumi-chan?"
"I wanted to ask him about the sleepover. Chiaki wanted everyone in"
"Don't count on me punk. I have better things to do than staying with all you freaks"
"Oh c'mon. Like Yukizome-senpai said, we need to bond as a class! And you were there too!"
"I don't give a crap about it. Find someone else"
"Look, me and Chiaki organized this for a week, and in just a couple months the year will finish, and we won't see each other for a long time. It's important for us to stay in touch even for spring break."
"Yeah like I care. I couldn't give a shit about making friends."
"Stop saying this stuff. It's not even about the sleepover anymore. You have to understand that having a stable relationship with your classmates will help you in the future. I don't care about what you say anymore. You are coming!"
"Yeah I certainly will. Get lost before I will punch you in your fucking face"
"Ok I think this is enough now. Let's just go Koizumi"
"Wait what? Oh umh yeah sure Peko"

Fuyuhiko didn't say a word, and just looked at them silent. But just after a second, he left, cussing Mahiru out

"I just need to use the toilets if you don't mind. You can go to lunch already"
"Oh right haha. Well, see you soon!"

Peko entered the bathrooms, just to come out after a second.
She checked the hallway and, after not seeing Mahiru, went for the same way as Fuyuiko.
He was walking towards the exit to go eat outside, and she reached him in a minute, but keeping distance

"You don't have to follow me. I know you are here"
"I'm sorry Kuzuryuu, but I have too"
"Well, if you have to, at least don't do it like a damn stalker. Everyone is outside, no one will see us here, we can talk next to each other's"
"As you say"
"Don't talk that way, we don't know each other. We are just classmates. Remember? If someone like that noisy bitch sees us, she won't shut her damn mouth"
"Do you mean Koizumi-chan? I think that, yes, she would question, but we could-"
"No not her, Mioda. She keeps starring at you and me every time we get close. We need to be careful around her"
"Mhh yes. If she get's too close to figure out anything we could-"
"Nothing that could severely scat or harm Her,"
"...Politely ask her to not bother us"
"Hehe  yeah. Not like is gonna work but still a plan heh"

They already reached the end of the hallway, took the stairs for the first floor and turned to the left

"Hey Peko?"
"Yes?"
"About Koizumi, are you going to the sleepover?"
"I have to train and stay with you, I can't distract myself fro-"
"C'mon Quinton that bullshit. You are strong enough to beat the crap out of anyone here, and I told you to just have fun. We are just classmates here"
"That is my work as your t-"
"Don't you fucking dare! You are YOU! You aren't a damn tool. Youa re a high school girl who practice kendo with her own personality"
"I'm sorry to contradict yo-"
"Hey! Quit this bullshit"
"Yes I understand. I'm sorry"j
"You don't have to be sorry for anything. I just want that you enjoy your damn life. You are still a person!"
"My duty is to keep you safe, that is the only thing I will do for my life"
"Shut the hell up! Don't EVER say something like this bullshit! Your life is so important! Don't listen to that old man and live!"

They stopped walking, and they got closer fo the school's walls, so that they wouldn't have been noticed.
She was looking down at him, while he was basically yelling at her to start treating herself more like a human, an high schooler, a classmate and a friend.

"How can i make you understand it? I just want you to live your fucking life"

Peko was staring at him, with a blank face. She was about to open her mouth when Fuyuhiko statged rumbling

"Wait...Ok, listen! If I go to that damn party at Koizumi's house, you have to come with me, righ?"
"Yes I have, are you planning on going?"
"Mmh maybe, but only if you promise me a thing"
"Sure, I will try. What is it?"
"You just have to have fun with everyone else. Laugh, play games and enjoy the moment!"
"I can do that. Do I have to tell Koizumi that we are going?"
"She's probably pissed at me, maybe later"
"Ok I will. Now we better go to eat. I have my lunch here"
"Cool, but i rather just stay here. There are less people ya'kno?"
"Yws that is ok. Are we just sitting on the floor?"
"Obviously, there aren't any seats. I hoped that there was"
"ItIt's ok, we can just sit on it."

Peko took off her sword from her back and place it next to her as he sit down and they both took out their lunches

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Start: 4/may
Finish: 9/may
Edit: None
Words: 1147
Published: 19/June