chapter three

Some ppl forget who Ryota is.
He is technically imposter, but as we can se in the anime (Danganronpa 3 the end of hope peek academy) he makes a deal w the actual Ryota Mitarai and pretend to be him so that the real can animate.
He is the ultimate animator

Peko was returning home now.
Today was her turn to clean up her class, together with Akane, Teruteru and Ryota.

She didn't talk with them a lot, but when she was cleaning a desk, Akane was near her.
As she cleaned under it, she noticed that Teruteru was almost on the floor, looking under her classmate skirt.
She got up and hit him with her sword.
Akane noticed and asked why, and Peko told her that he was looking.
"He's lucky that his dishes are frickin good. I would already beat the crap out of him"
"I don't think that would help" Both girls turned to look at Ryota, who was at the other side of the classroom, cleaning the floor.
"You know what type of guy he is... He would say that he enjoys it or something"
"Well I can't say i didn't... Being hit whit such a thick and long object by Pekoyama-chan is so-"
This time it Akane's turn to kick him, in the stomach, to be exact
"Thank you Owari-chan, but you didn't have to" Peko turned to him "I don't think is helping"
He was mumbling something to himself with a dreamy look on his face.
They didn't try to guess what he was thinking and decided to go back to their work

She felt her phone buzz, and she returned to reality. It read

5 messages from 3 different chats

The first one was from a number she didn't recognize, and she didn't spend it.
The second two were from Fuyuhiko and the last one was rom Chiaki

It read
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu
5:55 "Are you done at school? Do we have to pick you up?"
5:59 "Are you going to Nanami-chan Sleepover? Have fun there

She shook her head reading it. He shouldn't worry about her. She could only stay close to him or train, so there was no point to go to Chiaki house.
She opend Chiaki's chat

Chiaki Nanami 🎮
5:09: "R u comin?"

She wanted to type "no thank you, I have to train" but she felt a hand on her shoulders.
She turned around and saw Akane smiling
"Yo, wanna come with me at Chiaki's house? She told me Hanamura made food!"
Peko was ready to turn her down, when Ryota joined in too
"I will be there too! I wanted to finish my anime but Nanami was really push it about it. I dont think you really have a choice"

Peko looked at her phone, then at her classmates.
She knew that she shouldn't go and practice, but everyone was telling her to go.
She thought about Fuyuhiko, who keeps telling her to be friend with their classmates and to enjoy the time with them.
She opend their chat and type in

"Yes, will you be there too?"

She didn't wait from a response and told Akane and Ryota that she was going with them.

Hey guys sry if this is shorter but there was Hamilton on Disney plus and I borrowed my friend acc and I watch It 5 times now.

F o r g i v e  m e