3

Hello my lovelies!! I'm really happy you guys are liking this book, so imma make another chapter quicker for you all!! And the next chapter will be an explanation about why I was gone so long ❤️

Katsuki POV
I told the lil nerd to take his shirt off so we can see what the fuck those bastards did to him, and holy fuck....he's so fucking beat up.
He's got bruises and hand marks all over his light freckled skin, like it's a fucking canvas for perverts and that bastard to use and "paint" on. He has some big welts on his sides and I think on his back, we haven't seen it yet. There are scratch and burns marks too, some of them scared over and red from not being treated. There are also some fuckin' hickeys all over him...Jesus fucking Christ....
"Nerd turn around so we can see your back" I tell him as I look at his chest, noticing he's got a more feminine body...hm, makes him more attractive- I mean! N-not that I think he's attractive....heh..hehe..Jesus fuck I'm gay...
Anyway, the green haired cuti- I mean green haired nerd nods a little and turns around to show us his back.
There is a lot of scratch and what looks like whip marks all over his back, as well as bite and hickeys. There are some more burns that look like they might scar over or bleed with a single touch....this poor fuckin' kid
"Icy Hot, get the first aid kit, now" I order as he nods and goes to grab it.
I see the kid hugging himself a little and trembling like a scared kitten, looking like he's about to cry.
"Oi, for the last time we don' wanna hurt you, we're going to keep you safe here alright?" I say in the nicest voice I can muster as I get down closer to him and make him face us, wiping tears from his eyes with my thumb, seeing his bright green eyes looking into mine, I could get lost in em and I'd be just fine.
"I-I'm s-sorry...I'm n-not u-used t-to people b-being n-nice.." he stutters out, a soft pink blush on his freckled cheeks, heh, cute.
"Well we're going to treat you so much better Izuku, we promise" I hear Shitty Hair say from behind me, giving his signature toothy grin.
Izuku, Imma call him Deku, manages a small smile at that, warming up to us a bit more.
"This might be too much for you, but can we see what's on your legs and lower body?" I tell him, seeing panic fill his eyes.
"D-do I h-h-have t-to?..." he say trembling lightly, having put the blanket he had with him over his legs, gripping it a little.
"You don't have too, but it would be a lot easier for us to help you and clean up your cuts" Half n Half says as he comes back with the medic stuff, sitting on the floor with me and Deku.
The nerd seems a little skeptical, I mean I would be too, but nods gently, moving the blanket so we can see his legs
My god they fucked him up...
He's got more scratches and cuts, more whip marks and some hand shaped bruises on his upper thigh and I assume his ass. There's some more marks, but I don't know what they could be...
There's some bruises on his ankles like there were chained...yeah, I officially wanna kill his fucking dad
"Jeez, they really messed you up.." I mumble, seeing Deku nod just a little and tearing up from something, I dunno.
"Would you like to take a bath Izuku?" Icy Hot says gesturing to the bathroom.
I see Deku's eyes widen a little. "I c-can take a b-b-bath?! Y-you're n-not gonna m-make me leav-ve the d-door open?.." he stutters our, astonished that we'd treat him like a basic fucking human.
Half n Half chuckles and nods. "Of course Izuku, you can go take a bath in private, want me to go start it?"
The lil nerd nods his head. "P-please, it's b-been a really l-long time since I've g-gotten to t-take an actual b-bath.."
Wow, that's sad.
Shouto nods and goes to start his bath, the nerd watching him leave and then covering himself more with the blanket.
"Back!" I hear dunce face call out as he comes back in with some clothes for Deku, it being some sweatpants and a tank top
He comes over to us and sits down next to me, putting the clothes in front of Deku and smiling. "Those are for you until tomorrow when we're going shopping for you and your room here
The green haired cutie looks shocked, looking at us with wide eyes. "F-for m-me?...".
Kami giggles and nods, smiling more. "yeeeep! You can have em!"
"T-thank you!" He says in a grateful tone. "I'll w-wear it when I g-get out of the b-bath!"
"Speaking of bath, yours is ready Izuku" Icy Hot says from the bathroom doorway.
Deku nods and carefully stands up, walking to the bathroom. "W-woah....it's h-huge!" He exclaims as we all chuckle.
"Yep, it is pretty big" (fucking kill me XD) "and there are bath oils, bubbles, scrubs, and salts in the little basket on the side of the tub, I already put bubbles in it though, take your time" he hums out, closing the door and coming to sit with us.
"Yeah, were definitely not letting him go back" I hear Kiri say from behind me.
We all shake our head and mutter an agreement, promising to never let him go...

Deku POV
Oh my god this bathroom is awesome. It's all pretty and shiny~ it's got tile floors and some pretty sinks, the tub is different from the shower and it smells so good in here! The tub is filled with hot water and there's, get this, bubbles!!! I think the last time I had a bubble bath was when I was....mm, maybe 5? Well, doesn't matter! Cause I get one now!
I take my shorts and underwear off and carefully get in, sighing at how warm it is, the bubbles a light purple color and smelling like lavender!
I purr softly and relax in the water, grabbing a wash cloth and dipling it in the water, rubbing my skin gently with the soft cloth, humming to myself and smiling. "What d-did it do t-to deserve th-this..." I thought allowed as I wash my neck and shoulders. "I-I've never m-met them a-and they're so n-nice to me, but K-Kami I th-think said they knew w-what papa did to m-me, so maybe th-thats why.." Hmm, I guess I'll ask them! Good plan Izuku!
I giggle at myself and wash my upper body with the vanilla scented body wash, purring from the wonderful smells, seeing shampoo and conditioner of the same scent snd grabbing it and starting to lather it in my hair, humming to myself.
I wait a little bit and then rinse it out, doing the same to the conditioner and then laying back to relax, trying to process everything that just happened to me in the past 3 hours
"....so I got raped, went into my space after holding back for 3 days, 4 really hot guys came to the house and saved me, gave me clothes, and are letting me take a bath and possibly live here..." "my god I think I'm in gay heaven" i mumble as I lay back for a little bit, sighing softly and enjoying the quiet. "Mmm, I b-need to tell them a-about my l-little space....god knows when I'll go into it..." I mummer, sighing and looking around for a towel
I grab it and drain the tub, getting out and wrapping it around me, walking into the room and seeing the 4 gods- I mean the 4 men turn to look at me.
"U-umm, h-hi.." I say in a quiet voice as I walk over and grab the clothes Kami have to me, going back into the bathroom and changing into it, having to tie the sweatpants really tight to fit me. I dry my hair and huff when it just floofs back up. "D-Damn hair..." I mutter and walk back out, seeing them blush.
"Hello Izuku, did you like your bath?@ the two toned male, I think Shouto asks me.
"Y-yes! Thank y-you very much-" I'm cut off by my stomach growling, causing me to blush red. "Ohmygodimsosorrythatssoembbarrasing" (oh my god I'm so sorry that so embarrassing) I say really fast as they chuckle
"It's alright Izu, you hungry though? We can eat breakfast if you want?It's like 4 in the morning) the spiky red head, I think they call him Kiri, says and I nod quickly. "Y-Yes please!" I chirp out, smiling wide and going to them.
They chuckles again and stand up
"Alright, nerd, lets go" the spiky blond says and walks out of the room, his...I think boyfriends following
I follow them down a huge winding set of stairs, looking around in awe. "W-Woah~" I whisper and Kami smile and giggles a little. "It's nice right??" He smiles.
"M-Mhm!! It's r-really p-pretty!" I exclaim as we walk down to one of the I assume many floors, it being the bottom one with the living room and kitchen
"What do you want to eat, Izu?" Kiri asks as we go into the kitchen, Kami hopping up on the counter
"Mm...w-waffles?..." I say in a quiet voice, hoping they won't think I'm asking for too much.
"Sure! That sound good! I'll make it!" Kiri exclaims and smiles.
"Ah you're not cooking, you'll burn the damn floor down Shitty Hair" the ash blond, Katsuki says and grabs the bowl and spoon from him, causing me to giggle softly.
I see them all blush a little and I giggle more, the blush getting brighter.
"A-anyway, would you like anything To drink Izuku?" Sho asks me with a small smile.
"Mmm, can I h-have some orange juice p-please?" I say as he nods and hands a glass of it to me
Skip to when it's time to eat
Katsuki, Imma call him Kacchan, hands me my plate of waffles and a fork. Mmm, they look really good~ there's three of them and there's butter syrup and some whip cream on the top with some fruit.
"A-arigato saimasu!" I say thankfully and start to eat, The boys eating as well.
I quickly finish the delicious food and let out a little moan from how good it is, seeing them all tense up and blush, making me laughs a little but soon frown
"U-Umm, if I'm g-going to be l-Living here then I n-need to tell you guys something..."
"What is it Izuku? You can tell us anything" Sho says in a calming voice, making me melt a little, it's so soothing and sweet~
I blush a little. "I...I'm....I'm a....

Cliffhangeeeeeeerrrr!!!!!~

Word count: 2000 words