5 part 2

BACK BITCHES
3rd POV
Izuku blushes a bit and fiddled with his fingers, a bit intimidated by the 4 males. He looks so innocent and carefree, like all the stress was lifted off him, only left with a happy dream like mind and the thought of a daddy or daddies cuddling him and caring for him. Maybe they'll even watch Disney with the small green haired male or let him take a bubble bath! That would be nice, the little thought.
He took a chance and glanced up at the males and let out a light, gentle giggle at their shocked faces.

"D-Dada why chu b-bwushing?!", Izuku giggled out, swinging his feet as Denki blushed, his heart clenching at the adorable boy in front of him. How could he be this cute?! It seemed impossible as the electric blonde male sputtered out nonsense.

"You're so cute Izuku~", Kirishima cooed in a gentle- well, the gentlest voice the strong athletic male could manage, but at least he was trying.

The emerald eyed male squealed quietly and did grabby hands for him, earning a soft chuckle in return as Kirishima scooped the small boy in his arms, rubbing his calloused thumb along Izuku's spine, the little giving a small shudder and purr in response.

"Heeeey when's my tuuuurrnnn", Kaminari stated in a fake whine, walking up to the green haired boy being held and kisses his cheek over and over again, causing him to giggle

"D-Daddy nooooo!!!" He squealed out happily, looking at the other 2 boys for help from the tickly kisses.

"Sorry cutie pie, but we can't help you~", the red and white haired male said in a teasing tone as he started to tickle Izuku, Katsuki following suit and ticking his tummy, the little letting out loud giggles and laughs, absolutely loving the attention he's receiving.

The small boy tried to talk through his laughter but failed to do soo, kicking his feet and squealing as his cheeks turned pink from laughter, the 4 men chuckling as they stopped to let him catch his breath, Izuku giggling in between large breathes. ,"D-Dat tickwled!!" He giggled out.

I've been super fucking busy so imma leave it at this so I can get some rest, love y'all and I'll start writing soon!!