Chapter Four: Yellow

×××××

×××××

The yellow colour of sunlight was peeking out from the curtains, the calm blow of morning air was playing with curtains. Chirping of birds indicates the rise of the sun. A boy was sleeping peacefully with parted lips, snoring softly while hugging a pillow, close to his chest.

The alarm start ringing, which causes the boy to shift from his position. He groaned, sitting up on his bed while rubbing his sleepy eyes. 

He opened his one eyelid, still dozing off. He reached for the alarm clock, to stop that annoying device.

"Taehyung-ah, are you up?" 

He heard his mother's voice from the downstairs. He nodded his head, though his mother could not see him.

"Wake up Tae bear, otherwise you're going to be late for school," His mother again shouted from the downstairs.

"Coming mom!" He said, in his morning sore voice. He again rubbed his eyes, and climbed off from his bed.

He brushes his teeth and took a bath, and changed into his school uniform. He combed his hair, bangs were falling over his eyes.

He flashed out a rectangular smile to the mirror and did some weird faces before he left his room. 

"Good morning mom!" He greeted his mom, who was busy in the kitchen, making his lunch box.

"Good morning bub! now quickly finish your breakfast."

"Where is papa?" Taehyung asked, furrowing his brows together.

"He left early for his office,"

"Now finish your breakfast." His mother ordered.

He ate his breakfast and put his backpack on his shoulders. 

"Wait for me outside. I'll drive you to school, today." His mother stated.

Taehyung nodded his head and went outside. He was waiting for his mom, outside of his house entrance door. He looked around, some people were doing their morning jogging and walking.

He averted his eyes from them, and glance at that bunny's house.

"Should I go there?" He asked to himself. He nodded at his thought, and starts to walk towards that bunny's house.

He paused, when he saw the boy was sitting on the porch, and crayons and different drawing materials were scattered around him.

He grinned, and starts to walking towards him. His grip around his bag's strap tightened when he was about to approach Jeongguk.

Meanwhile, Jeongguk was sitting on their porch with his painting materials. But instead of drawing, he was writing a poem.

the mountains that has strained yellow