Chapter Five: Dinner

×××××

×××××

Jeongguk jumped off from his bed and made his way towards the downstairs. His small fingers were wrapped around a Rubix cube.

He couldn't solve it. So, he decided to take some help some his parents, who were in the kitchen.

His brow furrowed when he saw his parents. His father's hands were wrapped around his mother's waist. His mother was cooking.

"Maa," Jeongguk called while glancing at his parents.

His parents immediately pulled away from each other.

"Aah ggukie baby," His father response while chuckling nervously.

His doe-eyes were glancing at his parents, who were acting weird.

"Papa," He lifted up his arms with the Rubix cube.

"Help me." He expressed while glancing up at his father.

His father took the Rubix cube and starts to solving it.

Jeongguk turned towards his mother, who was busy in cooking.

"What are you cooking, Maa?" He asked his mother.

His mother gazed at his baby.

"A special dinner,"

"But why?"

"For our neighbours. They're coming for dinner today."

"TaeTae is coming, Maa?" His Bambi eyes sparkled in excitement.

"Yes!"

"Yayayaya!" He squealed in excitement and starts jumping.

"Aww, my Ggukie baby," His father clutched his hand over his chest, dramatically.

"Ggukie is happy, Dadda," Jeongguk grinned at his father.

"TaeTae is coming!!" Jeongguk squealed and went to his room while jumping in excitement.

"Oh? He didn't take this Rubix cube," His father shook his head.

++++++

"Ah! Mr & Mrs Kim, come in, we were waiting for you," Mr.Jeon greeted and give a hug to Mr.Kim. While Mrs. Jeon and Mrs Kim greeted each other.

Jeongguk peek out through the curtains, his eyes were searching for someone. His eyes meet with Taehyung, who shyly greet his mother and father.

Jeongguk narrowed his eyes while glancing at Taehyung, who has a gift box in hands.

"Jeongguk, baby come out we can see you," His mother chuckled, walking towards him.