Chapter Eight: Pretty

×××××

×××××

Taehyung glared at Jeongguk, who was laughing so hard.

"Why did you do that?" Taehyung scowled, knitting his brows together while looking at himself in mirror.

"You're looking hansy, TaeTae!" Jeongguk giggles, he rolled on the bed while clutching over his stomach.

Taehyung shakes his head in disbelief and he went inside the bathroom to clean up his face, Jeongguk did a horrible make-up when Taehyung was in sleeping state. Jeongguk stops laughing when Taehyung stepped out from the bathroom while rubbing his face with a towel.

"TaeTae," Jeongguk called, and stood up on the bed. Taehyung dried his face with a towel and glance at Jeongguk, who has a pout on his face.

"See, now I am taller than you," Jeongguk smiled proudly while standing up on the bed.

"You are still shorter than me," Taehyung squinted at Jeongguk, he threw the towel on the floor and walk towards him.

Jeongguk huffed.

"No, I am –aish, it's tickles, TaeTae," Jeongguk snickers when Taehyung hugged him by his waist. Taehyung pepper with kisses over Jeongguk's cute little tummy.

Taehyung glance up when Jeongguk poked his head.

"When Ggukie become big, Ggukie will become a muscle baby to protect TaeTae!" Jeongguk expressed, with a determined face.

Taehyung chuckles, and nuzzled his nose on Jeongguk's tummy.

"TaeTae, ahahahaha –it's tickles,"

"Ggukie is my baby, and always will be my baby," Taehyung stated, pulling away from their hug.

Jeongguk pouted, and run his fingers through Taehyung's black hair. Taehyung blinked his eyes when Jeongguk cupped his face with both the hands.

"You're pretty, TaeTae," Jeongguk admired, while poking Taehyung's cheeks.

Taehyung smiled.

"You are THE prettiest, Ggukie,"

Jeongguk's ear turned red after hearing the compliment. He looked away from Taehyung.

++++

"Boys, it's stop raining outside, I think you can go home now." A woman of early thirties announced, happily, looking towards our babies, Taehyung and Jeongguk, who stuck inside the bakery shop due to the rain.

"Let's go home, Ggukie!" Taehyung squealed, getting up from the stool near the counter where they both were sitting.

Jeongguk nodded.