Chapter 3

Loyal comes from the Old French word loial which means something like "legal," but if someone is only loyal to you because the law requires him to be, that's not true loyalty, which should come from the heart, not a contract.

___________________________

SPG ALERT

Busy ang mga tao sa loob ng isang Haute Couture. Inaasikaso nila sila Primo at Defne para sa damit na susuotin nila sa event. Magkahiwalay na kwarto silang nagsusukat ng damit.

(Haute Couture: means expensive, fashionable clothes produced by leading fashion houses such as Chanel, Maurizio Galante etc.)

"SuPrimo, mukhang nagkakamabutihan na kayo ni Defne ah." It is Giovanni who insists to came along for some unknown reason. But Primo knew better. Chismosó.

"Pa'no mo nasabi?" I am busy looking at myself in the mirror. And he is just there, sitting comfortably while annoying me.

"Something special na ba siya?" Giovanni slap the a-ss of the one girl who's assisting Primo.

Something special? I don't think so. Wala pang one week ko siyang nakaka-usap. Then I suddenly remembered our conversation in the garden.

Giovanni is now kissing the girl. He pulled her on his lap. His hands are now starting to touch and caress her body. He is doing that but his ears are open waiting for Primo to answer his question. When he didn't receive a response from him, he stopped sucking and nibbling her neck.

He looked at Primo who is just seriously looking at himself in the mirror. Lumilipad na naman ang utak nito. He shake his head and push the girl away on his lap. The girl looks disappointed and walked away, but the men didn't care about it.

Sa kabilang kwarto, naroon sina Rebecca at Defne. Kanina pa sila papalit-palit ng mga formal attire, but they end up for the simple elegant red dress.

 Kanina pa sila papalit-palit ng mga formal attire, but they end up for the simple elegant red dress

Defne can feel the warm feeling and the excitement while wearing the dress. This is her first time ever in her life. I can cry right now.

"Rebecca, ang ganda ko!" I am smiling in front of the mirror. Paikot-ikot pa ako.

"I won't disagree, Miss Defne"
But she is not looking at her. Kanina pa yun napapansin ni Defne nung nagbibihis siya. She wouldn't mind na maghubad sa harap nito dahil pareho lang naman silang babae. Kung tatanungin nya ay susulyap lang ito ng saglit at iiwas din kagad ng tingin.

"Rebecca, puntahan mo na si Primo sa kabilang kwarto. Ayos na ko dito." When I told her that. She just nodded her head and made her way out. Nagmamadali ba siya?

Rebecca didn't know what to do. I sighed in relief nung nasa labas na ako. My Master told me to just stayed outside to guard the room. But Miss Defne insisted and even pulled me inside the room, asking for my opinion. I didn't look at her. I swear. I didn't dare t—.